All A honor roll and A/B A honor roll

来源: elfie 2024-05-24 11:28:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1274 bytes)
回答: 昨天的学期末表彰大会,女儿很失望.Pilsung2024-05-23 20:55:58

Some kids get one or two Bs on the first, 2nd, 3rd quarter, and A honor roll on a few other quarters so they get A/B and A honor roll. Like my son, 4th grade, he got a B on science once, so  A/B and A honor roll. 

All A honor roll all year has no B whatsoever, all A s. Like my daughter, 6th grade, straight A s. 

My daughter said she felt sad that this school year was over. Strange bird. 

The three kids, inluding my daughter, growing up together from preK. One boy, two girls, are always on all A honor roll all year. Isn't it strange? They never missed it even once! Their preK teacher should be proud if knowing this. The little babies before (they attended the same montesorri school from 3 to 5) are growing up well. My daughter is slim and still in the shape of a little girl, the other girl's body has changed, probably already entered puberty. 7th grade is said to be the toughest to go through. We'll see. 12 to 13 years old are really hardheaded. 

My two sons are avid gamers, all they want to do is playing Mindcraft and other games whenever they get home.  Well, if that's how the brothers bond together, just let them be. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”