Baden Baden is famous for cuckoo clocks also

来源: elfie 2023-08-07 11:38:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1734 bytes)

The mineral bath is entirely nude except for the mixed section on your picture. I'd never go to a nude bath, no matter what.

It's so German.  My daughter also doesn't like traveling. She's concerned about travel safety and is very thrifty so when I suggested we travel to Istanbul next year for a summer string camp she's not very impressed. The kid is only 11 but has already learned to be a conservative and cautious person.

I have two sons besides the girl but it's too expensive to go overseas with the entire family. Just the plane tickets going to Europe would cost thousands of dollars for five people. I'd like to visit Switzerland and the Alps bordering around the three countries, Italy, France and Austria if we can save enough money for the trip. But honestly I don't know if it'll be ever possible and I don't know how to buget and plan for a very faraway trip like that. I'm pretty sure we'd feel bad coming back after spending over 10k for a family expedition, thinking about how else we could have spend it: home renovations, or the tuitions for an entire year in college or paying the regular bills.

Most American families, over 70%, don't travel overseas because we really can't afford it with the size of household. It's just a pipe dream. If you have only one kid or are retired, it's more feasible. Most families in our county have more than two or  three children. Birth rates are pretty high here because most of the population is young. And younger ages mean less disposable income. Some even struggle to pay for their daily living, let alone go traveling to Baden Baden! 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”