EC想做的很好,不投入时间估计怎么都是不行的。小娃开始一个新的小说,想投稿,昨天一下子写了

来源: 两女宝妈 2023-03-12 10:26:36 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (12946 bytes)

二个多小时,直接挤掉编程的时间和大半阅读时间。读了一下,倒是有种重新认识娃的感觉,感觉她在我没有看到的时空悄然长大了。。。贴个开头

The day was perfectly normal, a surreal sight indeed, papers flying, textbooks being thrown around, the 5 people practicing for the paper airplane contest yeeting airplanes across the hall; a truly plain day at any middle school. However, as you and I will soon know, sometimes it’s the most unspectacular days that’ll turn out to be… unfortunate.

It was a beautiful spring morning, morning dew lazily crawling off the glorious petals of the Orchids in the garden. The bell rang, signaling the start of another busy day at Blue River Middle School. People of all different grade levels went inside the building. Some sluggishly trudged, dragging their feet on the ground, while others bounded joyously through the halls skipping and whistling as they opened their lockers, getting ready for their first class. I, was amongst those ones who skipped through the halls, my mind set free to roam as free as an eagle. My first period was math, but I stressed not; math’s always been my strong suite since for as long as I could recall, a little Algebra quiz wouldn’t hurt anybody. 

I unlocked my locker as my best friend came up to me. Although, you wouldn’t know her, of course, why would you? I’ve only started. Her name is Sophie. “Hey,” she asked tapped me on my shoulder as I dropped my backpack into my locker while grabbing a few books for my next class. Natural Science, How Gravity Works, that was only the tip of the iceberg. “You studied for the test last night?” Sophie asked, nervously twiddling her thumbs together. “Oh yeah, I mean no. I studied for it…,” I pretended flipping through a book, “on March 2nd. Ah! Stop twiddling your thumb like that! You look like your finger is trying to eat your other finger while being eaten.” She rolled her eyes at me as I smuggly smiled. Standing up, I told her she better get to class as I pointed at the clock. 

Rushing to Mrs. White’s class I quickly sat in my seat just as attendance started. Mrs. Whites is a, hmm, how should I phrase this? A peculiar lady. No, I’m lying, she’s your standard 70 year old next door neighbor that threatens to call the firefighters because you locked your bike within 10 meters of her house. She looked at us over her spectacles that was almost sliding off her nose. “Kyle!” Mrs. Whites suddenly shouted. “Here!” A voice rang from a few seats behind me. 

Mrs. Whites grumpily shouted out another few names as I started to phase out of reality, thinking of the projects I’d have to do after school. “Celestia!” she shouted, bring me back to reality. “Here!” I replied. Mrs. Whites nodded approvingly, using her pen to mark off people who hadn’t come. “Alright, listen up.” She said clapping her hands together before sitting down at her desk, adorned with multiple pictures of her while she was young, holding a baby boy and girl before glaring intently at us. “I will say this once and only once. If you don’t pay attention, I suppose you’ll just get an F.” From the corner of my eye, I saw Punkaj stiffen to attention, carefully sliding a fidget spinner into his desk. “So,” Mrs. Whites continued, “come here and grab one paper each in a ORDERLY FASHION; once you finish, be quite or you get an F. I don’t care what you do.”

Following her instructions, the class and I got into a line to grab the test. As I sat down to take a test, the girl beside me, Elizabeth wrapped her hand around her paper in prospective parrier and giving me a dirty look. Elizabeth is one of those people who thinks she’s always so good, although, luckily, I didn’t have to care about her. The test was rather simple, some questions like: Find x, y, and z in the system of equations or something amongst those lines. I quickly finished the test, double checking I had written my name at top and doodling a little parrot next to it before putting it in the turn-in bin next to Mrs. Whites desk.

She looked up from her phone and intently stared at me. I felt a little shiver and stiffly scooted to my seat and started reading a book, trying to ignore the old lady giving me the death glare. The book told the story about a young boy that had lost his parents as well as his friends in an attack from an unknown land, an army that seemingly dissapeared as soon as it had come, breaking down thousands of buildings as well as kidnapping millions. He went to a survivors refugee camp with the few people that was still alive, trying to find a way to get revenge on the army. They succeeded, however, but at a great cost. The boy sacrificed himself for the greater good as the author concludes that he finally had the chance to reunite with his family. 

The book was great, enthralling me inside a wonderful world where good triumphs evil, so far from reality but feeling so incredibly possible at the same time. I sighed, closing my book and looking outside the window. Just then, a great boom rung out, like a giant firecracker being fired at the heart of the school. The walls shook, the old ceiling creaking and groaning in agony, the long-gathered dust poured off the fan as the shaking finally ceased. All of the class looked up, some gasping, others screaming, perhaps having a heart attack. Mrs. Whites seemed surprisingly unphased only remarking a few mean comments. “Kids these days, such wimps. Shucks, I’ll talk to her about getting me a new classroom. And new kids, not these untalented individuals.”

My classmates seemed nervous and jittery, always distracted from their tests, looking up every few seconds to check ceiling. It’s state was slowly deteriorating, a few tiles hanging loosely, threatening to fall off at any second. Annoyed, Mrs. Whites suddenly stood up, slamming her hands on the desk, steaming with anger. “You good-for-nothing brats! If you can’t take a test properly, then go out! All of you!” She screamed, pointing towards the door. She had done this trick a thousand times over. She obviously expected us to guiltily look down at our feet while apologizing about how we were wrong and she was right and amazing. However, with the dangers inevitably looming over our shoulders, someone was bound to step up. And guess who it was? Me! 

I felt a lump grow in my stomach as well as in my throat. I tried to talk a few times, only to swallow down my words at the last second. But, it was now or never, so I also slammed my hands on my desk and stood up, staring my teacher straight in the eyes. “Ok, thank you. I think we will go. If you want to stay in this creaky classroom, so be it. Your room is soundproof, how do we know that there isn’t all heck breaking loose outside?” Following that, I silently ran out of the classroom with a most of my classmates following me. Behind me, she yelled curses, but she was immediately drowned out as soon as the door opened; there were kids running everywhere, evidently panicking after the giant rumble. Pages flew everywhere with bookbags being layed out on the floor with books being ripped and torn with every person that passed. 

所有跟帖: 

小文青啊。 -Rockeymountain- 给 Rockeymountain 发送悄悄话 Rockeymountain 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:31:45

是啊,是啊,感觉和我每天见到的娃不是一个人:( -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:35:38

喜欢爱写的孩子! -Xitong999- 给 Xitong999 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:34:00

就是时间有限啊 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:36:06

是不是可以看见她自己的影子在里面? -最爱韭菜盒子- 给 最爱韭菜盒子 发送悄悄话 (167 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:38:45

对的,感觉让我重新认识了她,看到了她的心理活动后。我说可以帮她做初步的校对,结果发现很难,很多时候都不确定她的写法是 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (77 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:41:26

很不错啊,“代数QUIZ不会伤人”可爱。NYtimes 不是有短文 -圆西瓜- 给 圆西瓜 发送悄悄话 圆西瓜 的博客首页 (36 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:44:27

谢谢。她目前还是想写长一些的小说。NY times估计要等到初中才有投稿机会,我记得有次看写作竞赛一般要13岁以上 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 10:46:13

你娃才小学?小学生写出这么长这么神采飞扬的文章太有才了! -phoenix05- 给 phoenix05 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:23:54

嗯,5年级。这只是开头铺垫的一小部分,哈哈 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:30:18

能说会写其实最有用, 如果再加上学习新东西能力,就是妥妥的领导。 -WaldenPond- 给 WaldenPond 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:10:55

哎,只能边走边看。能看得到的是EC很花时间,学东西间彼此抢夺时间 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:31:42

还以为你娃今年上大学呢? -Xitong999- 给 Xitong999 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:38:00

老大大二了,学音乐。这个是老二 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:43:25

老大为什麽没有这样发展,而是搞音乐了呢? 因为感觉你对性价比比较上心 -DogandGod- 给 DogandGod 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:46:48

老大天生不爱学习啊,推不动,所以就把特长走成专业了 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:51:29

老大肯定也很聪明,音乐也不是不刻苦练就随便很出色 -DogandGod- 给 DogandGod 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:00:41

她唱歌啊,这是天生的。就是不努力,要是努力估计就能去专业音乐学院了。我自然觉得娃是很聪明的,但是懒惰也一定是基因决定的 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (51 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:16:34

很多高中生写不出这样水平的 -DogandGod- 给 DogandGod 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:43:48

紫檀有几大写作牛蛙,也算受她们的感染,我也愿意鼓励小娃花时间写东西 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:55:56

智商高就是非同寻常。 -DogandGod- 给 DogandGod 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 11:42:39

写作娃这是T5的节奏,赞一个 -Amita- 给 Amita 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:07:09

承你吉言啊:) -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:17:40

我们这写作娃都混的不错 -Amita- 给 Amita 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:29:55

天啊,真会写,笔杆子妥妥厉害。 -Shanghaigirl98- 给 Shanghaigirl98 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:22:31

感谢:) -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 12:58:36

感谢写作牛妈的肯定:) -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 13:33:52

我家也爱写,写东西对他来说就是打游戏。拦不住上瘾 -小鱼妈妈2- 给 小鱼妈妈2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/12/2023 postreply 19:14:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”