这个更好玩,也是芝加哥的小作文

来源: zeno 2022-12-01 15:05:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2190 bytes)
回答: 太好玩了!60MPH2022-12-01 15:00:34

Genghis Khan with an F1 racecar. George Washington with a SuperSoaker. Emperor Nero with a toaster. Leonardo da Vinci with a Furby. If you could give any historical figure any piece of technology, who and what would it be, and why do you think they’d work so well together?

AI回答:

If I could give any historical figure any piece of technology, I would give a smartphone to Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi was a remarkable leader and a master of nonviolent resistance, and I think a smartphone would have been a powerful tool for him. With a smartphone, Gandhi could have easily communicated with his supporters and coordinated campaigns and protests. He could have also used the internet to access information and stay up to date on current events. Additionally, a smartphone would have allowed Gandhi to easily document and share his experiences and ideas with the world. I think the combination of Gandhi's leadership and strategic thinking, along with the connectivity and information-sharing capabilities of a smartphone, would have made for a formidable force for change.

回答的很切题。

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”