写给宝贝天使们圣诞新年短信

来源: noworry 2022-11-27 16:22:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1502 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ noworry ] 在 2022-11-27 16:23:18 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

时间过的飞快,眼看圣诞新年已经来临,这是无忧几年前,写给宝贝天使们圣诞新年短信,希望她们珍惜今天的美好生活,努力奋斗向往美好的明天。

MeiMei and MengMeng:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

For every ending, there is a new beginning.  For every dream achieved, there’s memory to hold it.  For every challenge conquered, there is a new one to embrace.

At age of 15, I was teaching at a high school in my home town where I just graduated. At age of 20, mom was teaching English at a famous university in China where she just graduated.  We were very self-sufficient at our young age. 

With president-elect Donald Trump Administration taking off in January 2017, the agency that I am working with will be very crucial.  My office will be very busy.  In order to handle the upcoming challenges, I just finished selecting eight senior staff.

I attach with this letter the interview evaluation elements as “Christmas gifts” to you so that you can see how our Agency selects excellent professionals. 

I hope that you study hard and work smart, being kind, nice, open, aggressive, tough, positive and proactive, always try your best to be social with people of different personalities, especially those who are tough and difficult to deal with.

I love you and I am very proud of you, two!

Dad

所有跟帖: 

老吴传递给女儿们的posivitity真的值得夸奖,就是文字上稍微改进一下就好了。 -Francine- 给 Francine 发送悄悄话 Francine 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 16:56:40

thakns, happy holidays to you and your lovely family. -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 16:58:28

与子女多沟通值得赞扬! -清水港- 给 清水港 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2022 postreply 18:15:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!