应该不难

来源: tax2 2021-08-30 09:29:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (19045 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ tax2 ] 在 2021-08-30 09:39:49 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

What does the Sacred Heart mean to YOU?

*Answer the following questions in detailed responses.  Be SPECIFIC in the examples that you use. Needs to be at least 4-5 sentences per question.

HEART: Describe an example of when you had a family member or friend show you love through their actions. 

My friend Mhena shows me love whenever she texts me good morning or good night. She does this 

routinely, every morning and night. I really appreciate it because sometimes I’ll be struggling with homework, and 

I’ll get a text from Mhena telling me “goodnight”. It’s a reminder that someone’s thinking about me, and someone’s caring about me. I really appreciate Mhena reaching out to me like that.

FLAME: What have your parents taught and shown you about how to love that you have been able to share with others? 

My parents have taught me how to love by talking to older folk more often. Growing up my family would always go to the YMCA, and my mom would always ask me and my sister to talk to the senior citizens. She knew that some of them were lonely or wanted to just talk to someone. Now whenever I see older folk I like to stop by and have a conversation, or just say hi. I’ve learned a lot just from a short conversation with some of them.

CROSS: Looking back...when have you been able to see good come from a painful or sad time in your life? 

Last week I went to my teacher’s funeral, and it was hard. Going to his wake, and looking at photos of my

teacher made me sad. At the end of the funeral I ended up spending around 30 minutes talking to my old religion

teacher about the funeral, high school, and my sister. It made the funeral less sad. It was beautiful to see all of Mr. Fischer’s students at the funeral, and get to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen in months. It really allowed me to appreciate where I’ve come from, and what I have.

THORNS: When have you felt mocked or made fun of for what you believe in? Or when have you seen another mocked for what they believe?

I have a friend who’s a boy, and he likes cats. I’ve seen him made fun of for liking cats or more girly things. It’s really upsetting to see because nothing he likes is wrong, he just doesn’t fit into the social norm. He’s a very strong person though, and doesn’t pay anybody’s mockery any mind. He knows what he enjoys is okay.

WOUND: Is what way do you tend to the "wounds" of others? Or how have others tended to my "wounds"?

At the end of a hard day of school, I came home and was very upset. It was late at night, and my mom

joined me in walking around the lake in our backyard for hours. She talked to me and listened to me. She 

made something that felt hard, not so unbearableI’m grateful I have someone to be there for me when I’m

at my lowest.

所有跟帖: 

早知如此找你写啊。。它那个排他的ea比较坑人。。 -borisg- 给 borisg 发送悄悄话 borisg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/30/2021 postreply 09:32:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”