再转一个

来源: 最爱睡觉 2021-04-24 22:51:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1836 bytes)
回答: 求初中物理,化学教科书推荐northcat2021-04-24 20:02:00

To build up the basics, read Physics by Halliday, Resnick, Krane or University Physics by Young and Freedman. There are specialized books which help you with depth such as Introduction to Classical Mechanics by Kleppner and Kolenkow or David Morin’s book, Electricity and Magnetism by EM Purcell or Introduction to Electrodynamics by David Griffiths, Vibrations and Waves by AP French, Thermodynamics by Zeemanski or Thermal Physics by Shroeder, Optics by Eugene Hetch, Special Relativity by AP French and Introduction to Quantum Mechanics by David Griffiths. Specialized books aren't required and you should only go through them if you have the time and I mean a lot of time. And you don't have to do them all, just one book for Mechanics and EM is good enough, I'd suggest Kleppner and Griffiths but you can even omit that. I’d also suggest you to watch Walter Lewin’s lectures namely 8.01, 8.02, 8.03. These are from MIT and were available at MIT OCW but due to some events, they no longer are. You can still find them on mirror sites or Youtube. You can dive into Problem Books after completing a book for basics and watching the lectures. In sequential orders I'd suggest 200 Puzzling Problems in Physics by Peter Gnadig, Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by SS Krotov, Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov (Highly Recommended). After this, start solving national problems from your country and countries like China, Russia and USA if you can find them. And then finally, attempt past APhO and IPhO problems. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢,厉害了。读完这些,有个很大深度了 -northcat- 给 northcat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2021 postreply 06:35:00

网路上可以搜到大部分免费的电子书 贴一本 -最爱睡觉- 给 最爱睡觉 发送悄悄话 (1337 bytes) () 04/25/2021 postreply 07:34:12

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!