今年暑假请老师帮备考,并于8/24考了,很幸运拿到790,现在可以专心搞申请了。老师联系方式见内--

来源: ChineseCity 2019-09-08 01:42:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4453 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ChineseCity ] 在 2019-09-08 02:34:34 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

我以为这科不难,暑假开始,找了个在读医学生上了10小时,10多天过去,没有什么进展。急死人了!跟着Summer job 和 camp 共一个月。完后,我在网上辅导公司,找到一个老师。每小时$60,每次上完课才付钱。我的paypal 户口,前前后后总共付了:$1050. 她是个相当好的老外老师,如果你需要,可以悄悄话我。

Bio

Hi, I have been tutoring middle school and high school students for 16 years. I have taught science in a private school in Connecticut. My education includes premedical studies at Wellesley and Harvard and medical studies at University of Connecticut.

My focus is to connect with the student and tailor the lesson to the student's needs. My strength lies in explaining concepts so that the student can understand. I use a lot of visuals in my online classes. Lessons can be recorded so student can view again as needed.

Connection between student and teacher is key. If after first half hour you do not feel that it is a good fit and do not continue, I will not charge for that first half hour session.

Please contact me to see if I may help you.

Education:

Wellesley College
premed, econ

University of Connecticut School of Medicine
Graduate Coursework

所有跟帖: 

要花那么多钱?那还不如换个科目考就好了。 -pigmom- 给 pigmom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2019 postreply 04:04:40

不知道怎么发悄悄话给你,你能发给我那个老师的联系方式吗?谢谢 -sc2020- 给 sc2020 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2019 postreply 14:39:00

我已经发到你的悄悄话。版面顶行,你就见到 [我的悄悄话] -ChineseCity- 给 ChineseCity 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/08/2019 postreply 20:17:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”