回复:但什么是中国文化?哪些应该且容易保留?

来源: A-mao 2007-06-17 14:26:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1723 bytes)

As for your spring festival, you can arrange by youself. I always cook for my kids, and take half day off if possible.

我的中美文化之精华

我的中美文化之精华看子女坛经常有中美文化之争,但从没人定义一下何为美国化(无忧大师好像也只是喊喊,常常是把中国文化的糟粕抓住不放),何为中美文化的精华。俺一向实际,就把俺认为的中美文化之精华列出来。只是俺发现两者的共性多于差别--看来,中国人,美国人,都是地球村人。

美国文化中俺尽量去模仿的:

1. More optimistic for the future.

2. Personal finance--planning and investment. Count on my own for my retirement.

3. Be a friend to my kids. More communication and discussion with them, instead of forcing them to do what I think is right.

4.More involvement in kid's school and try to arrange as a volunteer in their school ( More effort needed on this for me.).

5.Understanding the U.S. culture is a mixure of many cultures. While respect other cultures and religions, I am proud of my own Chinese background.

6.Understanding all people are equal--be polite and humble to these unfortunate people.

7.More involement and contribution to the cummunity and the society.

8.The love to kids is pure. It should not change no matter whether my kids' achievement is high or not.

中国文化中俺希望孩子去保留的:

1。中庸之道--不过急,不走极端。

2。人情味--多一些姐弟,亲友之间的关怀和交流。在力所能及的情况下,对有需要的亲朋好友伸出援手。

3。自省--就象照镜子,找出自己的不足,再加改进。没有自省,就不会有自我完善。

4。尊老(有点自私)--人是有感情的动物。对于上一辈的付出,回报是应该地。对他们的尊重,也是对下一辈的最好教育。

谁再加?

(2/20/06)

所有跟帖: 

中国文化是以孝顺父母,尊敬师长为精髓 -ruxin00- 给 ruxin00 发送悄悄话 (286 bytes) () 06/17/2007 postreply 16:52:13

多谢! -A-mao- 给 A-mao 发送悄悄话 A-mao 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/18/2007 postreply 06:23:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”