Putting the Harvard incident into Perspective

来源: SwiperTheFox 2019-06-19 16:16:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8299 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ SwiperTheFox ] 在 2019-06-19 16:17:13 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Harvard Rescinds Acceptances for At Least Ten Students for Obscene Memes

and

on Kyle, that tweet wasn't the only incident.  There were a series of offenses.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/parkland-teen-kyle-kashuv-apologizes-racist-remarks_n_5ce6908be4b09b23e65ead62

Kashuv wrote that he is “really good at typing nigger ok like practice uhhhhhh makes perfect.” At least one other student also appears to make racist comments in the document.

In that same document, Kashuv said he would “f**** make a CSOG map of Douglas and practice.” He was likely referring to the shooting game “Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.”

Everyone knew him as the vulgar kid that says stuff like that, talked that way out loud,” the former student who shared the document with HuffPost said of Kashuv. “He would talk that way to a lot of people. I don’t think he was trying to hide it or anything, I don’t think he was scared, I think he fell into that Discord, gamer guy that says those vulgar things.”

A current student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas who calls herself a “former friend” of Kashuv also shared text and Skype correspondence the two had.

“[She] goes for niggerjocks,” Kashuv said in a text message about another female student.

The teen told HuffPost she was coming forward because she sees Kashuv’s behavior as problematic.

“I honestly think, yeah, he’s racist against black people,” the teen told HuffPost.

Another Parkland student who spoke to HuffPost and had access to Kashuv’s racist remarks said she threatened to expose him. She said that the day after her threat, Kashuv stepped down from TPUSA.

In a statement posted to Twitter last week, Kashuv said he was leaving the group to focus on “school safety legislation.” Kashuv told HuffPost in a text that the slurs surfaced after he resigned.

所有跟帖: 

你竟然看 -柳伊伊- 给 柳伊伊 发送悄悄话 (388 bytes) () 06/19/2019 postreply 16:29:34

Racist都是惯犯,而且歧视的黑人和JEWS的白人通常也歧视华人. 姑息racist只能让华人更被歧视 -风景线2- 给 风景线2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2019 postreply 17:08:44

:) -houmom- 给 houmom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2019 postreply 17:53:30

Kashuv全家都是以色列移民。 -houmom- 给 houmom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/19/2019 postreply 17:54:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”