这样的好老师,凭什么被开掉?一看,校长是老印!

来源: Zinfandel 2018-12-06 11:31:47 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7269 bytes)

A substitute teacher is no longer working in a New Jersey school district after telling first graders Santa is not real, officials said.

The incident allegedly took place on Nov. 29 at the Cedar Hill School in Towaco, New Jersey, according to Principal Michael Raj, who sent a letter to the students' parents that day.

"During the course of the day, a substitute teacher apparently announced to the class that Santa was not real," Raj wrote to parents. "Once I became aware of the situation, I immediately spoke to the substitute teacher regarding her poor judgment."

"As a father of four myself, I am truly aware of the sensitive nature of this announcement," Raj continued. "On behalf of Cedar Hill School, I apologize for this incident. I am sending this letter so that you are aware of the situation and if the conversation comes up at home over the next few days, you can take appropriate steps to maintain the childhood innocence of the holiday season."

René Rovtar, superintendent of the Montville Township schools, which includes Cedar Hill, said she was "troubled and disheartened by this incident."

"The childhood wonder associated with all holidays and traditions is something I personally hold near and dear in my own heart," Rovtar said in a statement. "While I cannot discuss the specifics of this personnel matter with you, please know that this matter is of deep concern to me and the members of the Board of Education and will not be taken lightly."

The substitute teacher is no longer working in the school district, Rovtar told ABC News via email on Wednesday.

The substitute teacher wasn't the only one to question the existence of Santa Claus.

In Florida on Saturday, a man also told children that Santa isn't real, ABC Fort Myers affiliate WZVN-TV reported.

"There's no Santa Claus!" the man shouted as children waited to see Santa at Cape Coral's Festival of Lights, according to video of the incident obtained by WZVN-TV.

Police officers were at the event but said they could not intervene as the display is considered freedom of speech, WZVN-TV reported.

Police said they would have intervened if the man had used a megaphone or was creating a riot, according to WZVN-TV.

所有跟帖: 

真是服了这些大人了,心智还不如孩子,理解不了imagination的真正乐趣 -樱花茶- 给 樱花茶 发送悄悄话 (335 bytes) () 12/06/2018 postreply 11:45:10

也有人相信Santa的,比如这首歌 -Zinfandel- 给 Zinfandel 发送悄悄话 Zinfandel 的博客首页 (212 bytes) () 12/06/2018 postreply 11:46:47

当然开掉,还要送监。 -西风-西风- 给 西风-西风 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2018 postreply 13:22:03

这渣师断送了孩子们的儿时梦想 -西风-西风- 给 西风-西风 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2018 postreply 13:37:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”