回复:6岁的儿子要不要去上kumon?

来源: shamrock100 2007-04-10 07:44:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1054 bytes)
It is hard to say for other kids. I send my D go to Kumon from 7yrs because she is not very good at English compared to her classmates. She only has very limited vercab, she read the books but never care those vercab and her writing is not good. Also since I teach her Chinese and Math in home myself, I really can not teach her English anymore. I also tried to use the Super Yearbook, but I found I have to pay much attention to organize the material. So I send her to Kumon. Overall I am happy with her progress now. The Kumon reading material is more difficult and progressive than workbook in market. The material ogranize very well in terms of, vercab, grammer and reading. All reading materials are from famous children literature, very fun and rich. So I would say Kumon reading is like handy and richful vitamin pill, it is personal choice to take or not take.

As far as Kumon math, I am right now teaching my D with Chinese Math textbook, which I feel is better than Kumon. Kumon math is too repetitive and less progressive in my view.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”