Stratford school is better

来源: bayareamom 2005-04-18 13:09:14 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1655 bytes)
Challenger School is academic-oriented school, and this school has higher expectation to kids. My daughter attended two campuses of the Challenger School in bay area before. Lately I was disappointed about the Challenger School, and I pulled my daughter out of the Challenger School, there are no music class and PE class in the Challenger School. My daughter started one of the Challenger School campuses when she was 2.9 years old. Because of new environment, she cried during the first two weeks, then I found out the teacher had all crying kids sitting outside the classroom on the hallway, one teacher assigned to watch all these crying kids, my daughter was one of these crying kids. I was very upset, I could not imagine that they had crying kids sitting outside the room. When I asked the teacher and campus director about kids sitting outside the classroom, they replied,” since these kids cried in class, they distracted the class progress, we have to put them outside classroom.” They stated again that the CXX School is academics school and not daycares or other regular preschools, they expected kids are very mature. Any kids cried more than two weeks and will be suspended at this school. Then I moved my daughter to another campus of Challenger School, but they adopted the same policy. Luckily we got a good teacher who came from India, and she was nice to kids. In my daughter’s class, at the beginning there were 20 kids (all asian – Chinese and Indian) and 9 months later there were only 12 kids in her class, Some teachers in the Challenger School are very mean to kids, physically I saw one teacher yelled at a 3-years old kids.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Stratford school is better -谢谢。- 给 谢谢。 发送悄悄话 (275 bytes) () 04/18/2005 postreply 13:32:56

回复:回复:Stratford school is better -baydad- 给 baydad 发送悄悄话 (33 bytes) () 04/18/2005 postreply 13:47:09

回复:回复:Stratford school is better -bayareamom- 给 bayareamom 发送悄悄话 (624 bytes) () 04/18/2005 postreply 13:57:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”