Now my 2ed one is 13 yrs old, I am getting better at letting him

来源: snow2ice 2017-01-25 22:32:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1336 bytes)
回答: teenager 是不是真的该少管点了?xiaoyixiao2017-01-25 06:06:20

it is very hard, my younger one is more chanlenging, especially for sleep, he often goes to bed at 12 am, (really)  as he often has to finish his homework, it is not that he has so much homework, I think it is just bad time management and he often wanted to make things perfect regardless of the time.

Anyway, his old brother used  to go to  bed around 9:30pm at this age, when I compare their high chart, the old one is 20 cm taller than the younger one at the same age.  We have been struggling with the younger son's sleep problem, ( to make it worse, he sometimes sneaking down stairs to take his or his dad labtop  to his bed to watch youtube....)  For a while, we had to take the router and hide it when go to sleep. 

After many frustration (serious ones)for us, especially ME, it does not seem to bother LG that much), I have to let him get way.  Surprisely, he actrully improved.  One day, I showed him the high chart comparision, he did admit to me that he gets the msg, and go to bed 30min earlier for few days straight.... at least for now...

The never ending fight with teens, so just sit back, relax and smile :-)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”