Don't believe me, go an English search on Google. That's your pr

来源: ArmorUSA 2017-01-16 18:57:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1357 bytes)

有太多事情你没有经历过啦。

You think just because you spoke with a few ABCs that means you understand the entire American experience? You think America is truly a great melting pot just because that's what they tell you in the pamphlets? 

Like I said, don't be so naive. You may understand China and have seen the negative aspects of China, but you do NOT understand the truth about America. Sure, some ABCs don't have much ambition and don't mind just living a normal life in the USA, but what if you went to an excellent university and have some inkling to go out and try to take risks, to build your own business? I think you will find that for ABCs who think like this, they will be the first to tell you that the glass ceiling in America against Asians is pretty damn real. 

Don't believe me, go an English search on Google. That's your problem. You parents never want to do any reading in English. You come to America, you literally avoid reading any articles in English, and you come back and tell me with a straight face that you understand this country and know what is good for your children? Don't be a liar. You're real reason for coming here is primarily for yourself, your kids are just the side-product of your selfish decision. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!