时代周刊上曾引用过1990年Trump说的有关他是否竞选总统的话,

来源: rancho2008 2016-02-16 21:19:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2501 bytes)

原话我记不清楚了,但大意是说他应该是不会想要竞选总统,但若他哪天真要出来竞选总统,那必定是美国的状况变得太糟糕了。我觉得这种当发现国家处于困境时反而要来竞选总统的精神就很值得敬佩。我刚才网上查了一下没找到原话,但发现1988年奥普拉访谈他时,他就说过类似的话。Trump是典型的话糙理不糙。

Trump had originally appeared on the show to promote a new book and discuss his life as a businessman, but the conversation soon turned toward foreign policy and how Trump would take a tougher stance with America's allies.

"I'd make our allies pay their fair share. We're a debtor nation; something's going to happen over the next number of years in this country, because you can't keep going on losing $200 billion," he said on "The Oprah Show" back then. "We let Japan come in and dump everything right into our markets... They come over here, they sell their cars, their VCRs. They knock the hell out of our companies. And, hey, I have tremendous respect for the Japanese people. I mean, you can respect somebody that's beating the hell out of you, but they are beating the hell out of this country. Kuwait, they live like kings… and yet, they're not paying. We make it possible for them to sell their oil. Why aren't they paying us 25 percent of what they're making? It's a joke."

The rant prompted Oprah to ask the question that people would ask for the next few decades.

"This sounds like political, presidential talk to me," she said. "I know people have talked to you about whether or not you want to run; would you ever?" 

"Probably not," Trump responded. "But I do get tired of seeing the country get ripped off… I just don't think I have the inclination to do it."

Of course, he couldn't help but hedge.

"If it got so bad, I would never want to rule it out totally, because I really am tired of seeing what's happening with this country," Trump said. "We're really making other people live like kings, and we're not."

点击这个链接可看看当年的Trump还真是个帅哥呢: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-oprah-show_us_55b691b9e4b0074ba5a5a7a0

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”