i don't know them better. But when going to details,

来源: autumnjune 2015-11-07 09:03:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (605 bytes)

students with stem background are sharper and more able to cope with informational overloads.

I work with Wharton MBAs and undergranduates a lot. These guys with liberal arts background usually demonstrate great features as a human being, where guys with stem background are smarter, more analytical and thorough.

Wharton undergraduates can be successful in the front offices of the buy-side firms, because STem PHDs don't even look at that job. Otherwise, these undergraduates are not able to compete. Just speculation, but rational beyond.

所有跟帖: 

If you take a closer look at the job placement report, -autumnjune- 给 autumnjune 发送悄悄话 (191 bytes) () 11/07/2015 postreply 09:35:17

学engineering去Caltech或MIT,为啥要去藤 -cutedolphin- 给 cutedolphin 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2015 postreply 09:43:56

I am discussing the job placement report PAlandlord referred to -autumnjune- 给 autumnjune 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/07/2015 postreply 09:45:58

You added some unique perspective from your -PALandlord- 给 PALandlord 发送悄悄话 (1777 bytes) () 11/07/2015 postreply 19:42:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”