i like these comments

来源: 小迷的英雄氅 2014-05-20 12:16:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1499 bytes)

1) This is simply more anti-China propaganda. And perhaps an attempt by the US to lessen the public impact of its own now-exposed espionage activities. Like a child, caught with his hand in the cookie jar, whose defense is: "But Johnny took more cookies than I did!"

2) I am Chinese engineer working in Silicon valley. The idea that a PLA hacker hack into U.S. firm to steal design documents and gave Chinese companies is so hollywood-style. It simply show the experts here have no idea how technology work in modern days. They overestimate corrupted PLA's capability. The fact they god caught is the proof of their incompetence. Westinghouse is given as an example of Chinese industrial espionage. However, there is no competitor of Westinghouse in China at all.

Over and over, I see the PR campaign against China is stepping up. It's not China's choice to be enemy of U.S. It's U.S.'s desire. Without a strong enemy like China. How to justify U.S. military expense to U.S. Tax payer?

Michael mentions tension in South and East China sea. U.S. media has portrait China as a big villain in east Asia. However, there is no mention that Japan has territorial dispute with Koreas, Russia, Mainland China and Taiwan. No U.S. media ever mention that Vietnam claims almost all the islands in South China Sea, almost exactly the same claim as China.

所有跟帖: 

美国都不好意思说,他们天天有多少人钻在中国还有其他国网站里挖坑。 -monochrome- 给 monochrome 发送悄悄话 (77 bytes) () 05/20/2014 postreply 12:30:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”