Comments from Canada

来源: iforgotpwd 2013-10-27 19:12:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1348 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ iforgotpwd ] 在 2013-10-27 19:37:58 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

“First, I'm not surprised that a thought like that comes out of an American white kid. America is fundamentally a racist country. It tries hard to hide it, but comes out when pushed to the corner.

Second, it shows the desperate American angst that some mother country is rising rapidly to challenge its power.

The kid's comment is simplistic. It's a very complicated financial interrelationship which even I don't understand. Perhaps you can explain it for me.

This is the danger of free speech. I know the First Amendment in America is paramount. But it runs the risk of verging on hate crime. This is what's happened here. Free speech turned into expression of hate.

It's sad that such dangerous ideas are encouraged in the children. American parents are losing control of the next generation.

Finally, Kimmel should never have allowed it to be aired. I'm surprised that he allowed it. There has to be some accountability in those who have so much influence in the media.

But I believe in the American people, at least in the thoughtful 51%. I think they will see through this, and support the Chinese Americans.”

—— From a Canadian

所有跟帖: 

“It's sad that such dangerous ideas are encouraged in the childr -FACEWHATEEVER- 给 FACEWHATEEVER 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/27/2013 postreply 19:20:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”