回复:关于把孩子给前夫还是带孩子回国

来源: momsd2014 2013-04-18 15:24:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2806 bytes)
回答: 关于把孩子给前夫还是带孩子回国humimm2013-04-18 05:23:02

I',1.Your ex either is selfish and irresponsible, or has some psychological problem. Apparently he does want this daughter. Please don’t give this precious little girl to him. He is not a loving father. He won't give her love.

2.    No marriage, no live-in boyfriend either before your daughter turns 18.  This is a crazy sick world. Some men prey on single mother with minor children, they want marry single mom because they want to get the children. A lot pedophiles out there. There is statistic. Be careful. This is not sacrific. This is our obligation. She did choose to come into this world. We should not sacrifice any child.

3.    Your daughter needs unconditional love.  She needs to build a strong root of self-esteem.  “Five love language” is a good book to read.  Spending quality time with her is better than sending her to any lessons.

4.     Going back to China is a very good idea.  She will have an extended family, a father figure in the house, and love, the unconditional love from grandparents. I vote for this option!!!

5.      Be a mother bear! Protect your daughter. We are stewards of our children, not the owner. Human being lost the animal instinct. Think about how mother bear protects her baby.

6.       If you really want to give her to the dad, I would rather suggest you put her for adoption. A lot loving families want to adopt. 

I'm a simgle mom. I understand what you went through. Be strong ! Be a happy, mature, complete mom!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”