请问:1.11岁孩子们用手机的比例2:如何给他们

来源: hetero 2012-12-31 00:49:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2249 bytes)

1.11岁孩子们用手机的比例

2:如何给他们---象我这样WORK TO PAY好吗? 

我今天又发火了---说我的孩子将来会象康州的枪手一样没有教养

今天做了她本来爱吃的萝卜炖排骨汤,在厨房里叫她在书房里出来吃萝卜炖排骨汤---她一句话让我很生气

事后,她洗碗(她第一次洗老爸的碗,我付一个25CENTS)的时候写了一个故事(我付$10)

Washing dishes and bowls is not my favorite thing to do, but today  I  am doing it.  I  have to say this , my dad can get angry a lot. I offered my dad to wash his bowl today. He was very angry before. I had accidentally triggered his anger. I didn't mean too, and I'm sorry I did, but I am a picky eater, SOMETIMES. Problem is that I didn't  want to eat a soup with this kind of vegetable in it. I was playing on the computer and my dad asked me if I wanted a vegetable kind of soup. I hadn't tried or eaten it and said no. I regret saying that, my dad got into a temper and shouted at me. 
So after dinner I offered to wash his bowl, I am trying to earn money to buy an iPhone 4 I REALLY wanted it, so I asked for 25 cents IF POSSIBLE. Most parents don't give their child a chance to work for it. My parents do. Now I need to go wash his bowl or else he will get angry again!

所有跟帖: 

这得洗多少碗才能挣够买iphone的钱呀 -crab_tree- 给 crab_tree 发送悄悄话 crab_tree 的博客首页 (112 bytes) () 12/31/2012 postreply 01:37:48

控制 愤怒。 -lihuama- 给 lihuama 发送悄悄话 (2944 bytes) () 12/31/2012 postreply 05:38:42

woo....当爸爸的要学会控制脾气哦。我看你女儿很不错哎。 -旖旎风光- 给 旖旎风光 发送悄悄话 旖旎风光 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2012 postreply 06:25:22

小女孩不错哦,爸爸要控制脾气,小心孩子长大了找到的老公也是个脾气大的,如果经济不是那么紧张,就给孩子买个IPHONE,毕竟14岁 -kitty_cat- 给 kitty_cat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2012 postreply 13:09:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”