a very simple question,回复:美国医疗体制从医学教育到医院必须中国化,但这点和大多数问题一样,无解

来源: drgas 2012-12-25 16:41:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1197 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ drgas ] 在 2012-12-25 17:01:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

for those who think physicians are payed too high in us.  Will you trust and give your life to your doctor who get payed 40k - 50k a year?  or a same but different question:  if MD average wage is around 50k a year, what kind young people will try get into medical school?  I said yesterday physicains enjoy releativly high social -economic status in the society in us is essential if you want have a high quality of medical care.  It is not everyone go to med school for money, u wont get really rich anyway.  It is hard earned money, trust me.  Read the article below, the fact is physician's income is not the reason of high medical cost in us today.  you do not want a guy went to pulmber school to fix ur aneurysm why you want them get paid like plumber.  I totally agree with ID "Chinese w Chinese Heart" s statement.  How much doc should get to paid reflect how you value people's and your life. i feel  lucky that i live and practice in us, enjoy every minute of it. It is essential if you want have a good quality of medicine to keep physicians in relativly high soical-economic status!!!  It is for your own health sake.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”