很多人反对我孩子初中上艺术学校,看看我们周围的3个中学,哪一个好上?

来源: Sir。Long 2012-11-30 06:21:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3215 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Sir。Long ] 在 2012-11-30 06:28:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

很多人反对我孩子初中上艺术学校,看看我们周围的3个中学,哪一个好上?

我们周围的3个中学,都上了市侩字典,请看该字典对三个学校的定义:

1)就是我说得艺术中学:CC艺术学校:

定义:波希米亚风格的艺术学校,dedicated towards providing both academic and artistic education. Best education you will ever get! Most gorgeous girls you will ever met! Worst food you will ever eat. Don't even think about the cafeteria food. Ever!

造句:I spent the best seven years of my life at CC艺术学校。

2)第二个是CS科技中学,和CC艺术学校共享一座楼,CC艺术学校占据1楼和2楼,CS科技中学在3楼。

定义:Made up only of skinny chinese and indians, they have yet to have a winning season (in sports). Resting on top of CC艺术学校,CS科技中学 is located in an attic with no ceiling tiles, there are no remotely hot looking girls. Basically, most of the girls are ugly as shit, and most of the boys don't have a social life.  So, it comes CC艺术学校 to the rescue, where there girls are incredibly hot and probably have several types of STD's. CS科技中学 has won basically every academic award the state has to offer. Although CS科技中学 basically sucks at every sport imagined, as long as they beat CC艺术学校, then CS科技中学 has a winning season.

造句:Yo, that kid went to the CS科技中学...I hear he is lethal with calculus

3)第三个是一般中学CR中学。

定义:Here you'll find a plethora of Mercedes and BMWs parked in the high school parking lot, and, I kid you not, some of them hottest looking kids in the state, who live in huge houses, score ridiculously high on the SATs, take pricey vacations, don't ever have to get jobs cause their parents pay for everything, and who go on to be the richest and most successful people among their competition. We're naturally smart and undeniably well dressed. If you meet an even slightly stuck up person, you can pretty much better they're from CR. We're sexy, rich, conceited snobs and we're fucking proud of it. We are CR.

OK hard ass from other parts of the state, you couldnt be more wrong. First of all, our school has been open for only four years, thats the number after three in case your stupid ass cant count, and we have won close to 20 league titles between our sports teams, and 5, count them, 5 state championships. Now let me do a little bit of math for your stupid ass, thats about 5 league titles a year, and AT LEAST one state champ a year. Come down here to CR, and who knows you may beat our asses up, after we fuck you up in a sporting event.

A goofy-ass school filled with snobs and dick heads that have their Daddies pay for all their expenses now and throughout the future. They think they are superior because they happen to live in that district boundry. Basically full of a bunch of egomaniacs.

造句:

i)Todd: "What school does Tom go to?"
Rick: "He goes to CR."
Todd: "That school is for Cunts."

ii)Dumbass just jealous of his shitty ass sports teams... WE ARE FUCKING C-R 

好了,介绍完这三个学校,CC, CS, CR, 你说我孩子该上那个学校?你的孩子呢?

所有跟帖: 

关键是你孩子高中和未来还艺术下去吗? -music818- 给 music818 发送悄悄话 (130 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:24:54

也许一直搞艺术呢 -Sir。Long- 给 Sir。Long 发送悄悄话 Sir。Long 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:29:47

里面一对粗口是你自己写的? -用户名被占用了- 给 用户名被占用了 发送悄悄话 用户名被占用了 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:25:26

不是我写的。抄字典来的。 -Sir。Long- 给 Sir。Long 发送悄悄话 Sir。Long 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:28:56

你的孩子你说了算. -CherryHillJT- 给 CherryHillJT 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:28:08

这些定义和造句,基本是原校学生自己写的,也反映学校的情况和学生的素质 -Sir。Long- 给 Sir。Long 发送悄悄话 Sir。Long 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:39:09

I would rather move than sending my kids to any of these schools -蜜瓜- 给 蜜瓜 发送悄悄话 (73 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 06:56:35

你的孩子你自己最了解,我们说的都只能是参考。你还是自己拿主意吧。 -旖旎风光- 给 旖旎风光 发送悄悄话 旖旎风光 的博客首页 (115 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 07:15:20

不懂为啥被人会反对你孩子初中上艺术学校~? 你的孩子,还是初中~ -晓梦- 给 晓梦 发送悄悄话 晓梦 的博客首页 (21 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 07:43:08

N年以后,你现在的决定只对你自己和你的孩子有影响,跟别人是丝毫不会有关系的。 -20146- 给 20146 发送悄悄话 20146 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 07:43:43

CC最美;CS最聪明,CR最富有。问题是你要哪一个? -没意思说过去- 给 没意思说过去 发送悄悄话 没意思说过去 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2012 postreply 08:12:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”