今天的评论阶级感情没昨天充分.非但如此,你还没看懂辩论.比如关于利比亚的讨论:

来源: weston 2012-10-17 08:47:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2300 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ weston ] 在 2012-10-17 09:40:56 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 昨晚总统辩论点评noso2012-10-17 08:21:21

狼母以为这里他可以得分,全力扑出.结果是...

-------------------

Mitt Romney heard President Barack Obama say he had called the assault at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi a terror attack in the days after the incident and went for the jugular, expressing amazement and doubting that the president declared it so.

The Romney campaign has hammered the Obama administration for allegedly downplaying the terrorist nature of the strike that killed Ambassador Chris Stephens and three other Americans.

"I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people and the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened, that this was an act of terror," Obama told the crowd at Hofstra University.

Romney was incredulous, apparently having forgotten the speech.

"I think it's interesting, the president just said something which is that on the day after the attack he went in the Rose Garden and said this was an act of terror?" Romney said.

"That's what I said," said Obama.

"You said in the Rose Garden the day after the attack, it was an act of terror, it was not a spontaneous demonstration, is that what you're saying?" Romney asked Obama again, his eyebrows rising.

"Please proceed, Governor," Obama said to the stunned Romney.

"I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror," Romney said.

But, as moderator Candy Crowley pointed out, while it was true that many days passed before the Obama administration stopped suggesting the attacks had been spontaneous, the president did technically use the word "terror" on the day after they occurred.

"He did, in fact, sir," Crowley told Romney.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for," Obama said toward the end of his speech that day.

所有跟帖: 

这个蛮好玩 回复:今天的评论阶级感情没昨天充分.非但如此,你还没看懂辩论.比如关于利比亚的讨论: -偶灯斯陋- 给 偶灯斯陋 发送悄悄话 偶灯斯陋 的博客首页 (308 bytes) () 10/17/2012 postreply 08:59:24

阶级感情?他和墓妮一个阶级? -xiaoyuerziba- 给 xiaoyuerziba 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2012 postreply 09:43:58

网上Dream 一下总是可以的吧 :) -arayofsunshine- 给 arayofsunshine 发送悄悄话 arayofsunshine 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2012 postreply 10:13:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”