看到一个中国教育论坛上三年级的英语作文

来源: mooseamoose 2012-04-24 20:27:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3015 bytes)

(......) 发表于 2012-4-24 07:48 

我家的3年级,也开始了学些英语作文
大概坚持了3个多月了,每周一篇
一般都是100-150个单词的,上周写了一篇
可能正好是使用的单词范围在她熟悉的范畴
所以一下子写了将近400个字,让我惊喜了一下(贴出来显摆下)
我对她写英语作文没什么要求的,报流水账也行
只是尝试敢下笔写,我本身英语能力有限,也无从指导什么
My Dream
Last night, I went to bed at the time as usual. I was so tired that I slept soundly and I had a nice dream. In my dream, I went to visit a very ancient island called Graham Island. Books on Exploration told me that this island had never been explored before. The island was a big forest. I was very hungry, but there’s nothing for me to eat. Suddenly, there appeared an ice castle in front of me. I went into the castle and found there’s a great feast and there’s no one in the castle. I ate all food and felt very full. I went to a wardrobe and wanted to put on a pair of sleeping pants. And the clothes flew onto my body themselves. It’s very strange. I walked around the castle. All the doors were locked except one, but there were three chests in front of the doors which were locked. One chest was made of gold, one of silver and one of lead. I walked to the golden chest slowly. I looked at it carefully. ‘It can’t be this one,’ I said to myself. ‘It’s too obvious. Everyone would choose the golden one first.’ Then I walked to the silver chest. ‘If people didn’t choose the golden chest, then they would choose this one. That’s obvious as well’. My eyes settled on the lead chest, ‘this is the least obvious choice. I don’t think anyone else would choose this one.’ I opened the box. I gasped. There’s a pretty ring and a golden key in it. I put on the ring and put the key into the keyhole. The door opened and I went in. What I saw made me very surprised. There’s a handsome man lying on the bed. I wanted to hug him but my lips kissed him. He woke up and told me that he is the prince of this island and a bad wizard cursed him to sleep for 1000 years and a princess will save him. He said he wanted to marry me, I agreed. And we lived together happily ever after.
‘Wake up! Wake up! It’s time for school. You lazybones! ’ My mother is yelling at me. Soon I find it’s just a happy dream.
回复 6楼cathyMM 的帖子
学校用3L教材
平时就听神奇书屋跟轻松英语名作欣赏这2套 反复听

所有跟帖: 

作为外文很不错,和这边普通三年级孩子水平差不多,作为母语就是流于平铺直述,缺乏文采 -洲河- 给 洲河 发送悄悄话 洲河 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/24/2012 postreply 20:46:58

这边三年级小孩中文能写这样的作文? -mooseamoose- 给 mooseamoose 发送悄悄话 mooseamoose 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/24/2012 postreply 20:48:38

和我儿子水平相当,和我女儿三年级时的水平不在一个level -洲河- 给 洲河 发送悄悄话 洲河 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/24/2012 postreply 20:50:31

你得找白人小孩比才有意义,好比住上海的美国小孩的英文作文没有意义一样 -mooseamoose- 给 mooseamoose 发送悄悄话 mooseamoose 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/24/2012 postreply 20:55:02

你这人很愤青。不识好歹,而且,推论哈——你儿子写作还赶不上这水平,加油推写作去。 -洲河- 给 洲河 发送悄悄话 洲河 的博客首页 (17 bytes) () 04/24/2012 postreply 21:02:40

论坛真是观察人的好地方,呵呵 -mooseamoose- 给 mooseamoose 发送悄悄话 mooseamoose 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/24/2012 postreply 21:09:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”