四年级非命题作文。怎么就觉得象白开水似的?

来源: 5839 2011-12-15 14:37:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2589 bytes)

Taking Care of Rabbit

Do you think that taking care of a rabbit is easy? The answer is no. Rabbits want to be free, not in a cage. First of all, you need food. You might think that rabbits only eat carrots. Well, you are wrong! Rabbits eat other kinds of vegetables too. They eat hay, broccoli, and other green veggies too. If you want to feed your rabbit, you have to see when it wakes up. If your rabbit wakes up in the night and you feed it in the day, it will get mad. I mean that if you were completely stuffed in the night, you could not sleep. Remember this important thing, the rabbit that you own will not eat unless you give it water.

Another thing to be aware of when you are taking care of you rabbit is its health. It is important to be healthy as a human and a rabbit. The first sign that a rabbit is sick is usually a sneeze. Be careful about mites. Mites often go for dirty rabbits so keep your rabbit clean.

If you want a rabbit, you first have to decide how many rabbits you want. Maybe you want 1. I would say one because raising a rabbit is a hard thing to do (like I said earlier in the first two paragraphs). You also need to know how old you want your rabbit to be when you adopt it. If you want a 2-3-month-old rabbit, you can see it grow. Another thing about a 2-3-month-old rabbit is that it is cute and playful. If you want a 4-6-month-old rabbit, there is 50% chance that you can’t change its habits. They are still cute, but you missed 1-2 months of seeing it grow. Only a few people choose a rabbit that is more than 6 months old. They start to wonder what the future is going to be like, wondering when they will die, are more serious, and you missed the fun of seeing it grow. I would not choose a rabbit under eight weeks oldbecause the rabbit still needs its mom, just like us when we were eight weeks old. It would be too scared to live by its own with you, even if you talk nicely.

If you want to play with your rabbit, you have to find a rabbit that is playable. You would not choose a rabbit that just sits around and looks in the mirror, right? You need to think of that question before you even purchase the rabbit.

Lastly, you need to find or think of a rabbit that can survive harsh weather. Your rabbit might be scared of thunder and lightning if you live in that area. It can be scared of hurricanes if you live in Miami or some other east coast cities. The only thing that you can do is: move, or find a special rabbit. So, are you going to choose a rabbit or not, after hearing this report?

所有跟帖: 

One of the best writings that I've read by a furth grade kid. -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (222 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 15:15:03

完了。忘了今天政府部门休息。打扰了,无忧大人。:) -5839- 给 5839 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 15:23:05

LOL~~~ -hobo-hobo- 给 hobo-hobo 发送悄悄话 hobo-hobo 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 16:00:53

文豪,别光乐。孩子其实也挺想写好的,就是不知怎么使劲。指点一下,好吗? -5839- 给 5839 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 16:12:58

说实话,是挺好的,有条有理,象初中生写的。这个不是故事,不需要好看的,讲出这么多道道来可见在网上泡了不少功夫。 -Manymore- 给 Manymore 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 16:20:15

很好啊,有板有眼的又很 funny. -yppk- 给 yppk 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 16:11:28

谢谢啊。总觉得缺点什么。妹妹点评一下? -5839- 给 5839 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 16:14:43

是不是觉得缺了点文采?如楼上Manymore所说,这个应该算应用文,应用文文采 -yppk- 给 yppk 发送悄悄话 (411 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 17:23:32

谢谢点评。 -5839- 给 5839 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/15/2011 postreply 20:46:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”