我也来发一编去年儿子3年级在学校写的一遍文章。他的老师对此赞赏有加!

来源: 2ndtimemom 2011-12-08 07:23:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2327 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 2ndtimemom ] 在 2011-12-08 09:00:45 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Haunted House

My mind tempted me with questions as me and a group of paramedics attempted to resolve who go in to the petrifying haunted house that was deserted years ago to salvage a person trapped inside. Just thinking about it sent a cold shiver up my spine and made my heart beat faster. They were all very intelligent but none of them were brave enough to handle this meaningful mission. Abruptly, my courage came back to me and I decided to be a possible lifesaver.

As I opened the door, I heard an ear-piercing shriek. Slam! The door unexpectedly closed. I lost all my courage and decided to give up. At that moment, a black widow spider vaulted on me. I almost collapsed when I noticed it was a male. I sighed with relief and started to rest. When I finished surveying the chambers, I found some words in another language inscribed on the wall. I finally realized that I was going to finish my mission. I decided to keep searching. When I looked at the watch, I was shocked. I had been inside for a whole day! I suddenly perceived that I would die if I could not salvage something. I drastically tried to screech for help. But only a pattern of thumping answered me. I desperately tried to find the source but only found the dead remains of a person. As I was thinking, an idea came to my mind. I could use one of the lock picks I brought along for it. But when I tried, they were not the same size. Slowly, the next few days passed. Then, it made my mind full of thoughts. I was really petrified! The joy of being alive every morning was gone. All the time, I was standing in the corner shivering. One day, I remembered what the rest of crew said, “you will, if not returned in one month, be rescued.” I sat back with a feeling of relief.

Suddenly, one morning, I heard the sound of a plane. I swiftly ran toward the sound. They picked me up at the entrance. Soon, almost every news channel came. They asked me all those questions but I was so grateful that I got out. I still remember the back widow spider. I hope I will never go back in. With that, I left and went to start an interview.

虽然有些地方逻辑转折有些怪,但考虑到是3年级孩子的写作,也就情有可原了。有些长!好像是去年HALLOWEEN时的命题作文吧.

我也来发一编去年儿子3年级在学校写的一遍文章。他的老师对此赞赏有加!

所有跟帖: 

真不错!希望我的孩子3年级也能这么好! -justasked- 给 justasked 发送悄悄话 justasked 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 08:07:39

顶,又一屁孩儿!(也就是PG孩儿,见下面野槐花解释) -Dragon-Daddy- 给 Dragon-Daddy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 08:09:50

活学活用哈: ) -野槐花- 给 野槐花 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 08:22:34

我顶 -五花马千金裘- 给 五花马千金裘 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 09:19:55

怎么帮助小孩提高写作? -txrabbit- 给 txrabbit 发送悄悄话 (87 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 09:57:43

什么也没有做,就是帮他到图书馆多借各类书籍 -2ndtimemom- 给 2ndtimemom 发送悄悄话 2ndtimemom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 10:12:44

我猜你孩子用词可不只是三年级水平了?想象力丰富 -MMXIAO- 给 MMXIAO 发送悄悄话 MMXIAO 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 10:18:15

我估计也是。但我们这的学校没有给测试,所以我们也不知道他具体的LEVEL。 -2ndtimemom- 给 2ndtimemom 发送悄悄话 2ndtimemom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2011 postreply 11:11:28

不错 -笑哈哈2011- 给 笑哈哈2011 发送悄悄话 笑哈哈2011 的博客首页 (11 bytes) () 12/09/2011 postreply 08:36:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”