回复:You are a patient dad

来源: oldid 2011-11-30 08:19:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (693 bytes)
回答: You are a patient dad寒枝2011-11-30 08:09:41

teen fiction books are more for leisure readings, some school will have more serious book report topics and I think it is worthwhile if the parents can read through those books and voice your opinions too-otherwise, the gap between parents and children will grow as they get older, because we as the immigrant parents do not care what they read into... It is not to help them handle their business, it is to get involved in the maturing process so that the parents can seed some of the values-i think it is especially important for families like us. The communication is the key to maintain  our culture values and expand into the so called main stream as new immigrants.

所有跟帖: 

“seed some values" 一起看电影也很有帮助的。 当然能看他们的书一起讨论是最好的 -海棠花儿- 给 海棠花儿 发送悄悄话 海棠花儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2011 postreply 08:21:54

回复:“seed some values" 一起看电影也很有帮助的。 当然能看他们的书一起讨论是最好的 -oldid- 给 oldid 发送悄悄话 (225 bytes) () 11/30/2011 postreply 08:28:29

Thank you for the advice! I guess I try to seed values by talkin -寒枝- 给 寒枝 发送悄悄话 寒枝 的博客首页 (548 bytes) () 11/30/2011 postreply 10:23:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”