回复:特别难教的男孩

来源: wanderings0ul 2011-10-20 22:30:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1080 bytes)
回答: 特别难教的男孩Sweety882011-10-20 12:05:35

I have 2 boys about the same age as yours, the older one is 3 year and half and the younger one is 1 year and half. I observed similiar behaviors with our older one when he was younger, especially when we were paying too much attention to the younger one and not enough attention to him, I have been told that it is their way of trying getting attention. Childrens are very observant, since the older one is less dependant, it is very easy for us to focus on the little one without realizing that the other one is feeling ignored.  I know it is not easy, but try to make effort to let the older one feels that he is just getting as much attention as the younger one, and try to get them to play together. These days, my older one doesn't hit the younger one as much now, as a matter of fact, from time to time, he would tell me that I am not "being nice" when I try to discipline the younger one, Of course, they would still fight and have jealousy issues from time to time, but if you can get them to bond, the situation could be better.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”