回复:你孩子於理於法没做错什么,但这是个social skill 和sensitivity的事情。趁机教他注意

来源: jsgy 2010-12-12 13:13:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4565 bytes)

我们本来也是很理解老师的做法,毕竟 Santa and Christmas 对很多人来说非常重要,我们 包括孩子 (非常好的孩子)也不希望他的言行给任何人造成任何伤害。只是希望老师的语气能够nice一些。

下面是孩子爸打算给老师的response (in blue),语气是不是太过了一点,没有必要让老师觉得不痛快。

I just wanted to touch base with you about something that happened today
and to ask for your help.
Today a spontaneous discussion started between the Ks about Santa.  As the
conversation progressed, Ryan proceeded to tell the other Ks that there
was no Santa and that moms and dads are the ones who buy the presents not
Santa.  

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LETTING US KNOW. I FELT VERY SORRY THAT THE CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN KIDS MIGHT HURT SOME PEOPLE'S FEELINGS.

WE UNDERSTAND THAT SANTA IS IMPORTANT FOR MANY KIDS (AND MANY ADULTS). *** BELIEVED IT TOO UNTIL LAST YEAR AFTER HE HAD DISCUSSION WITH OTHER KIDS IN HIS PRE-SCHOOL. WHEN HE CAME TO ASK ME THE TRUTH, I DECIDED TO TELL HIM EVERYTHING. THE DEAL BETWEEN ME AND RYAN IS: WHENEVER WE SAY TO TELL THE TRUTH, WE HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH. EVEN SOMETIMES IT WAS REALLY TOUGH TO EXPLAIN, I TRIED MY BEST TO TELL THE TRUTH WHENEVER AND WHATEVER WAS ASKED. SO FAR WE STICK TO THAT DEAL REALLY WELL.

Of course, as his parents you may tell him whatever you want.  I
told Ryan to stop saying what he was saying, but he continued.  I was trying to stop the conversation before anyone's feelings got hurt.

WE TOLD *** THAT HE SHOULD LISTEN TO TEACHER ALL THE TIME, AND THAT IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG TO CONTINUE HIS TALK AFTER HE WAS ASKED TO STOP.
I HOPE THAT YOU ALSO ASKED OTHER KIDS TO STOP, NOT JUST RAYN.
I THINK YOU DEFINITELY DID RIGHT RIGHT THING TO STOP THE WHOLE CONVERSATION BEFORE ANYONE'S FEELINGS GOT HURT.

I had to pull him aside and explain to him that people are allowed to believe
what they want to believe and that he is allowed to believe what he wants
to believe, but we CANNOT tell other people what they can and cannot
believe in.  

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING IT TO ***.
I HOPE YOU ALSO EXPLAINED TO OTHER KIDS INVOLVED IN THE DISCUSSION THAT THEY CANNOT EITHER TELL OTHER PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN OR CANNOT BELIEVE.

The children in our class believe in Santa, their parents, at
this point, want them to believe in Santa and it is not up to Ryan to make
them into di*****elievers.

WE UNDERSTAND IT, AND ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOUR POINT.
I HOPE THAT YOU ALSO TOLD OTHER KIDS THAT IT WAS NOT UP TO THEM TO MAKE *** INTO BELIEVERS.

I have tried to stop any conversations about Santa from occurring, for
just this reason.

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA -- I UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT AN EASY JOB SOMETIMES AS IT LOOKS.

I am hoping that you can help me, by explaining to him
that although he may not believe in Santa, there are other children who do
and that they are allowed to believe.  

WE ALREADY DID, AND WE WILL DEFINITELY CONTINUE TO DO IT.
I HOPE YOU ALSO TOLD OTHER KID'S FAMILY, ALTHOUGH THEY MAY BELIEVE IN SANTA, THERE ARE OTHER CHILDREN WHO DO NOT, AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO NOT BELIEVE.

Please tell him that we are not
going to be having conversations about Santa at school.  

AFTER OUR DISCUSSION WITH ***, WE WERE VERY PROUND OF *** THIS MORNING SAYING  'IF THIS CONVERSATION HAPPENS AGAIN, I WILL SAY LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT NOW".

I HOPE OTHER KIDS DO NOT DISCUSS THIS AT SCHOOL EITHER. I DO NOT BELIEVE IT IS FAIR TO *** IF EVERYBODY ELSE CAN TALK ABOUT IT BUT NOT HIM.

THANKS AGAIN FOR BRINGING THIS UP WITH US. HOPEFULLY OUR CONVERSATIONS CAN HELP TO STOP THE POSSIBLE DAMAGES BY THE KIDS' INNOCENT DISCUSSIONS.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

所有跟帖: 

too many I HOPE YOU ALSO TOLD OTHER KIDS BLUR BLUR... -ADDD- 给 ADDD 发送悄悄话 ADDD 的博客首页 (148 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 13:48:56

无论说什么请不要用all caps,这样的做法很aggresive。 -Francine- 给 Francine 发送悄悄话 Francine 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 13:50:47

口气怎么这么硬抢抢的? -mit123- 给 mit123 发送悄悄话 (57 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 13:56:35

all caps=SHOUTING. 你的信里imply只有你知道什么是truth,very self centered -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (168 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 14:01:24

email 要简洁。就说understand, sorry, I will do 就好了 -晓梦- 给 晓梦 发送悄悄话 晓梦 的博客首页 (132 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 14:25:44

完蛋。明摆着跟老师关系闹僵了。 -empyrean8- 给 empyrean8 发送悄悄话 empyrean8 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 14:39:21

觉得你家孩子很可怜,那么早就被你所谓的truth剥夺了童真 -伞花花- 给 伞花花 发送悄悄话 (189 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 14:47:13

so paranoid ... :( -CN1618- 给 CN1618 发送悄悄话 (96 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 17:57:14

老師的鼻子要气歪嘞。。。 -等着变蝴蝶- 给 等着变蝴蝶 发送悄悄话 (181 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 15:15:46

认真对你说,如果你还想孩子在那里读下去,就别发这封信 -piggyp- 给 piggyp 发送悄悄话 piggyp 的博客首页 (698 bytes) () 12/12/2010 postreply 21:36:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”