回复:四岁半的儿子对我好象很有意见,怎么办?

来源: long123 2004-12-17 21:42:48 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1714 bytes)
In this country, poeple will not be able to understand why a mom won't live with her son. In China, people were educated to devote their life to their career. But here, you need to learn to have a life. If you think your career is the most important thing, you should not have a child. Having a child means you want to spend time with him, you want to enjoy your time together with him. And the most important thing is you should take responsibility to be a mom not a visitor. Kins are growing fast. What you lost, you can never make it up. There are quite some Chinese people send their kids back to their parents in CHina. To me, those parents may save some money, may have a easier life to work on their career. However, people should realize what they have lost can never make up. It's really not fair for the kids. They were not treated respectively. They were treated as a thing that is occupied by their parents and their parents can arrange them the way they want.
I think you can slow down taking courses, you can go back to school later. Some American go back to college after their kids grown up. Your child needs you.
I missed one of my son's performance at daycare. When I got there, he just finished singing. It was for the Mother's Day. I felt very guilty. All other mothers were there. I believe you missed more than this. Even though you love him very much from the bottom of your heart. You are working hard for him, for your family to have a bright future. However, your son needs you to hug and kiss him, needs you to be with him to show you love him and you care about him.

This is in America. People care more about their family than their career.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:四岁半的儿子对我好象很有意见,怎么办? -annoy123- 给 annoy123 发送悄悄话 (91 bytes) () 12/18/2004 postreply 08:00:11

you are right. actually i -suanliao- 给 suanliao 发送悄悄话 (199 bytes) () 12/18/2004 postreply 14:21:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”