给你看二年级小学生编故事

来源: 伊敏 2010-05-24 21:24:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3189 bytes)
其实不用看,就这长度我已经读不下去了。

Narrator 1: The group is at Valley Paradise. They are all walking around.
Bella: Molla, I’m going to fly around to see if anyone needs help or stuff…you know, like do something.
Molla: [she sighs] A-OK, Bella. Be careful!
Bella: I know. Don’t worry. [she flies off.]
Kane: Hooray! She’s going to get me some food! [does a happy dance.]
Emmey: No, no, no, you don’t understand, Kane.
Kane: Then what did she mean?
Emmey: She meant that she’d look for rescues or something…
All: YAH! YAH! SHE’S HERE!
[They exit the stage.]
Narrator 2: They think Bella has really exciting news because she is ringing with excitement.
Bella: Guess what? A robin needs help! Her hu*****and died, so she needs food. She can’t leave her nest because she has an egg under it. So she asked us to take care of the egg while she got food!
Granny: Ah, well, I can do that. Bella, you get lightening powder and sprinkle it on me.
Narrator 1: Bella sprinkled some lightening powder on Granny. All the others winced, for they knew that when you put it on yourself it really hurt.
Granny: I’m OK. I’ll dig a tunnel and when I get to the tree I’ll knock on the door.
[They all smile at one another, then exit.
Act 2
Narrator 2: Granny Groundhog is digging a tunnel with Slithery Snake. Slithery bites the dirt and spits it out while Granny dug with her paws.
Lee: I don’t know about this. Are we good or not?
Jill and Mary: Lee, you know we’re good! What’s up with you anyways? You look weird.
Lee: Well…I don’t want to tell you…
Mary: Oh, come ON, Lee! You know we won’t tell!
Lee: Okay, okay!
[Lee took one glance at the other people (animals) and pulled Jill and Mary to Every-noise Park.]
Lee: Okay, here it is: people laugh at me because my name isn’t Lee Leopard. It’s Lee Opard. Isn’t it weird? And the people I’m talking about are Timmy, Taylor, and Temi. The 3 Ts.
Jill: Oh! So that’s why you’re so nervous!
[Suddenly Granny appeared on the hill.]
Granny: Oh, you guys, you’re safe! You worried me to death. Well, ALMOST to death. I’m still alive, aren’t I?
Lee, Jill, and Mary: Yes, Granny.
Narrator 1: Granny left. Lee looked humiliated.
Jill: Let’s go. [She looked at her watch.] Oh, no! It’s Rescue Time! We’re late!
[They hurry to Srihren Valley.]
Bella: Well, well, well. Look who’s late for the Robin Rescue!
Lee: We’re animal-bash sorry!
Molla: Well, at least you’re here in time. The robin almost perished from hunger from waiting.
Ruby Robin (played by Holly): Hurry up! I’m starving!
All: We’re coming!
Slithery: I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m ready! I’m—
Jill: Shush, will ya?
Slithery: Fine with me. I wish I had fresh meat…
[Lee, Molla, Granny, Emmey, and Jill shiver.]
Slithery: Sorry, sorry…
Mary: Yeah, you better be!
Narrator 2: Yeah! Oops, I forgot I wasn’t supposed to talk…
Narrator 1: Yep! Oops, I forgot, too…
Jill: Shush it! Now, back to the show…
Granny: Now, now, don’t blame it all on Slithery. He’s just hungry.

所有跟帖: 

介个太强大,难以想象是2年级的学生写的。 -Rockeymountain- 给 Rockeymountain 发送悄悄话 Rockeymountain 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 21:53:09

一年级就有这程度了,不过换了电脑,以前的都没存。 -伊敏- 给 伊敏 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 22:55:25

这好象不正常吧,父母推的痕迹太重,没多少好处。 -Rockeymountain- 给 Rockeymountain 发送悄悄话 Rockeymountain 的博客首页 (77 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 23:06:11

写得很棒啊。一定是看过很多书的孩子。是家长帮忙打字的吗? -gingertea- 给 gingertea 发送悄悄话 gingertea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2010 postreply 23:08:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”