想移民美国的多不证明美国所有的都好。

来源: dahaoren 2010-03-23 13:39:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1321 bytes)
回答: 有两点肯定比美国好,其他不知道云槎2010-03-23 13:24:54
咱单位有英国人,法国人,德国人等都是第一代移民。他们有两边生活的经验。这些人都说美国的医疗制度是糟极了。但都不妨移民美国。这是某地方报上的一封读者来信。

Medical system

On the subject of health care: I lived in England for a total of 26 years and never paid a penny to any doctor, hospital or dentist. I did pay for an "insurance stamp," as did my employers to the National Health Service, both of which were reasonable in cost.

Doctors were paid a commensurate salary by NHS based on their qualifications and number of patients seen. You may receive medical attention for any reason, including preventative measures, for free any time.

I lived for a total of eight years in France, where a similar system exists -- "Securite Social" (SS). Once again, major medical is free. Smaller issues such as doctor visits, drugs, tests, etc., you pay for but are reimbursed 80 percent by SS. You may subscribe to a secondary insurance (complementaire) for the remainder, for a reasonable cost, also administered by SS.

In both systems you receive immediate urgent treatment and major medical for free.

The medical system in the U.S. (a wealthy country) is pathetic, being controlled by "for-profit" special-interest groups and politicians that do not have their constituents at heart.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”