【新世纪钢琴】Fiona Joy Hawkins 2006: Angel Above My Piano

来源: Xiaokanshijie 2009-11-19 14:30:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5832 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Xiaokanshijie ] 在 2009-11-20 04:28:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

专辑英文名: Angel Above My Piano
专辑中文名: 琴上天使
艺术家: Fiona Joy Hawkins
音乐风格:New Age/piano solo
出版厂牌:Coopermarket / Lotus
出版时间:October 31, 2006

专辑介绍:

年轻的澳大利亚钢琴艺术家Fiona Joy Hawkins是个追求唯美艺术色彩的音乐家,她的钢琴就象她的油画那样色彩缤纷、纯洁又宁静。音乐如水滴般清澈透明宁静冰凉,又象天使般可爱灵动,很女性的音乐很女性的心境。

"Angel Above My Piano" is Australian pianist Fiona Joy Hawkins' follow-up to her 2005 chart-topping "Portrait of a Waterfall," a finalist for the "best piano album" in the New Age Reporter's 2005 Lifestyle Music Awards. Inspired by a cruise to Antarctica, love, and a drawing of an angel, the music is very visual and evocative. Hawkins is a visual artist as well as a composer/pianist, and her music is as colorful as her paintings. Most of the thirteen tracks are lightly orchestrated with keyboards, guitar, strings, and flute, creating a lovely, tranquil mood and "music to dream to."

The CD opens with Antarctic Interludes, a group of three pieces inspired by an expedition cruise on the Orion. Both majestic and fragile, the music brings the wilderness and wildlife of the area to life. "Crystal Desert" utilizes minimal sound effects to enhance the feeling of a frozen wind and the stark, sparkling whiteness of the landscape. "Dance of the Penguins" has a constantly shifting rhythm that suggests a lack of grace and a playful demeanor - totally charming! "Flight of the Albatross" is one of my favorites. It describes the graceful flight of a bird gliding across the tips of the waves outside her window. Utterly peaceful and carefree, and utterly beautiful. The title track was inspired by a charcoal drawing that was done by a friend who was diagnosed with cancer. The drawing is of an angel that came to him in a dream, "who looks like someone you know but no-one you have ever met." Opus for Love is a three-movement work created from the emotion Hawkins felt when her grandmother died. "Love In Winter" is about the journey that spans the winter of life. Poignant and reflective, it's a very effective piece. "Love Forever" brings in graceful strings to convey the sadness of losing someone dear. "Love In Spring" is very interesting because the piano part is mostly sprightly and joyful while the strings are sad, demonstrating the mix of emotions that take over at a loved-ones passing. "Thinking of You (Australian Lullaby)" pairs a song composed by Hawkins' father, Garry Heaney, with a melody she wrote about lost love, creating a tender and beautiful lullaby. The closing track is a reprise of "Love Forever" as a piano solo - a sweet farewell.

专辑曲目:

01_Crystal_Desert
02_Dance_Of_The_Penguins
03_Flight_Of_The_Albatross
04_Angel_Above_My_Piano
05_Love_In_Winter_(1st_movement_opus_for_love)
06_Love_Forever_(2nd_movement_opus_for_love)
07_Love_In_Spring_(3rd_movement_opus_for_love)
08_Watching_The_Wind
09_Down_The_Aisle_(Wedding_March_2)
10_Thinking_Of_You_(Australian_Lullaby)
11_Preamble_(Partitia_No_5)_j.s_Bach
12_The_Child_s_Game
13_Love_Forever_(Reprise)

所有跟帖: 

你的好音乐真多啊,顶Xiaokanshijie 好帖美曲~~! -水仙花-- 给 水仙花- 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2009 postreply 15:03:02

板凳, 要多听几遍:)) -小得- 给 小得 发送悄悄话 小得 的博客首页 (74 bytes) () 11/19/2009 postreply 15:23:29

回复:也许安静班班更要多听几遍:)) -xiaokanshijie- 给 xiaokanshijie 发送悄悄话 xiaokanshijie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 09:07:51

:)) -小得- 给 小得 发送悄悄话 小得 的博客首页 (146 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 15:02:02

bu zhi dao. I guess is 雨天。 -xiaokanshijie- 给 xiaokanshijie 发送悄悄话 xiaokanshijie 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 15:33:59

哦,谢:)) -小得- 给 小得 发送悄悄话 小得 的博客首页 (28 bytes) () 11/20/2009 postreply 20:04:38

谢谢分享好听的音乐,欣赏佳作! -Loveforever1314- 给 Loveforever1314 发送悄悄话 Loveforever1314 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2009 postreply 16:51:02

欣赏佳作! -深海大胖头- 给 深海大胖头 发送悄悄话 深海大胖头 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/19/2009 postreply 20:03:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”