Stop the person, have a conversation, ask him what he said

来源: 冯墟 2023-02-02 12:35:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (931 bytes)
回答: OK, tell me about it.中间小谢2023-02-02 12:19:20

and meant. See how it goes and decide whether to call a police. This is hypothetical. Below is real:

2021, afternoon, I was taking a pic of a public high school bdlg. a white male said to me from his truck, "hey, you may want to speak to someone and make sure you have proper authorization." I said, "what authorization? I am taking a pic of a public bdlg." he was adament, "you want to make sure." "thank you for the reminder, i think it is within my right to take a picture of a public bdlg," i did not stop there, "were this not allowed, what had this country become, a banana republic? if you see this as a problem, feel free to report to the authorities." that shut him up. of course, it was safe for me to confront him right there.

there were other occasions in which i had no chance to fight back, i admit. i fight back whenever i can.

所有跟帖: 

This is a very very weak case, -中间小谢- 给 中间小谢 发送悄悄话 (1458 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 12:58:13

the "problem" is no adult ever uttered "chinaxxn" -冯墟- 给 冯墟 发送悄悄话 冯墟 的博客首页 (131 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 13:03:39

小谢,别跟我费工夫了。影云劝你回中国,美国好危险,这对你可能是一条正途。 -冯墟- 给 冯墟 发送悄悄话 冯墟 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/02/2023 postreply 13:09:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”