谢谢二位!老美把我问住了,不能肯定,所以到这里问见多识广的你们

来源: SAR 2022-03-09 20:09:13 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1297 bytes)
回答: 这娃是哪个民族的?可能是哪里拍照的?SAR2022-03-09 19:43:09

… Look at this picture.  A friend (who did not take the picture) sent it to me.  I am pretty sure it was not staged.  The girl doesn’t look much older than 2-3, and she is holding the dog’s paw with BOTH hands, she is hunched forward and looking directly into his eyes, as if she is communicating with the dog.  Look how intent she is.  He appears to be holding perfectly still, his head lowered, intent on whatever she is telling him, like he is respectful of her.  If she was indeed talking to the dog, given her age it would have been “baby talk”….but the dog still understands her, lets her hold his paw, and meanwhile he is bigger than she is.  Both of them remained in that position long enough to be photographed, oblivious of whomever took this picture.  Speaking from experience, it is hard to get a dog (OR a two/three year old) to sit still for a posed picture, let alone together in a conversation.  She looks like she spends a lot of time outside.  Her cheeks are ruddy and the dog has a heavy coat, like he is an outdoor dog in a cold climate.  Check out his collar.  Based on all that and the clothes she is wearing, I am guessing this was taken maybe in Mongolia (?) 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”