你有过这种天人合一的感觉? 

这是谢尤勤在他生日那天所写得致谢的博克最后写的一段话,他深深地爱着那奇妙的大自然,并写下了这段话,你有过如此的体验吗?

Now back to the dream. I felt so fully alive, so exuberant in movement, so presenting leading up or down the trail. The rhythm of the walk, the swing of being in concert with oneself – lungs and legs, arms and heart is a part living wholly. It felt so good to the body and to the body’s mind. It was a joy just being around you!

Perhaps, just for once, we should force ourselves leave our cameras behind. Camera is a funny thing. Its viewfinder somehow curtails certain possibilities of seeing, apprehending and experiencing. Someone has said that what we human beings seek was not the meaning of life, but rather the experience of it. Next time when we camp under the stars in Joshua Tree or Racetrack, don’t rush our cameras out. But instead, let’s look deep into the space and listen, just listen and wait… Let’s feel the breeze gently blowing over our bodies. Let’s touch the rocks next to us and enjoy the calmness of the desert night. Yet, let’s still wait. ..Wait until our body and mind are in harmony with the desert, until nature and us unite as one. When that moment comes, my friend, I promise you, that is the best feeling of all.

所有跟帖: 

这是一个艺术家进入一种物我两相忘的境界.  -bymyheart- 给 bymyheart 发送悄悄话 bymyheart 的博客首页 (34 bytes) () 07/25/2009 postreply 22:20:08

是网友的悼念将我引进到他的艺术世界。这儿又看到他的精神世界。很敬佩。 -瑞冬- 给 瑞冬 发送悄悄话 瑞冬 的博客首页 (36 bytes) () 07/25/2009 postreply 23:31:28

回归自然是我们每个人的归宿  -丑女的天空- 给 丑女的天空 发送悄悄话 丑女的天空 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2009 postreply 01:38:14

我从青少年起就有这种体会.看到他的文字,就知道他想说什么 -weston- 给 weston 发送悄悄话 weston 的博客首页 (30 bytes) () 07/26/2009 postreply 18:34:08

什么道具?不懂。 -加州花坊- 给 加州花坊 发送悄悄话 加州花坊 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/26/2009 postreply 21:19:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!