跟着来个醉酒的

来源: 颤音 2023-03-08 11:55:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5981 bytes)

Drunk on a summer night

You opened a bottle of tawny port,
when I gazed at the ebbing tides.
Bit by bit night gown covered the forte.
Sip by sip we slipped into moonlight.
My hands too shaky to pour you a drink.
But my feet still wobbled towards you.
Into you my world was to shrink.
A world in my arms tight and true.

My head swirled for a pillow,
found your laps that were mellow.
I felt floating in the sleeping sea,
a sea of candles surrounding me. 
Your fingers combed my hair,
and mesmerized me like a lullaby.
Your breath sweetened the air,
and immersed me in a cherry pie.

I was drunk on a summer night,
half on the Port wine,
half on the candle light,
flickering in your eyes and mine.

真人的

timeteller - lovely romantic poem, each stanza had something to offer, making for an enjoyable read.

Sep 2018 

Pan. - Very atmospheric and well written, you can feel the moment. Lovely!

Jul 2018

CHATGPT

The poem "Drunk on a summer night" by an unknown author is a romantic and sensory experience, describing a moment of intimacy between two people on a summer night. The poem is divided into two stanzas, each with its own mood and tone.

The first stanza sets the scene and establishes the atmosphere of the poem. The speaker and their companion are drinking tawny port, and the nightgown slowly covers the speaker's body. The imagery of the ebbing tides and slipping into moonlight convey a sense of tranquility and relaxation. The speaker's hands are too shaky to pour a drink, and their feet wobble towards their companion, suggesting a feeling of unsteadiness or uncertainty in their emotions.

The second stanza continues to describe the speaker's physical and emotional sensations. The speaker's head finds a pillow on their companion's lap, and they feel as if they are floating in a sea of sleeping candles. The use of sensory language, such as the feeling of fingers combing through hair and the sweet scent of breath, creates a vivid and immersive experience for the reader. The use of the metaphor of being immersed in a cherry pie suggests a feeling of indulgence and pleasure.

The final line of the poem ties the two stanzas together, as the speaker describes being "drunk on a summer night" half from the port wine and half from the candlelight and their companion's eyes. This line suggests a sense of intoxication and enchantment, as the speaker is overcome by their surroundings and their emotions.

Overall, the poem "Drunk on a summer night" is a sensual and romantic exploration of a moment of intimacy between two people. The use of sensory language and vivid imagery creates a vivid and immersive experience for the reader, conveying a sense of tranquility, pleasure, and intoxication.

The poem "Drunk on a summer night" by an anonymous author portrays a romantic and intimate moment between two individuals. The speaker describes being in the company of their partner on a summer night, where they share a bottle of tawny port, and the ambiance of the surroundings creates an atmosphere of intimacy and closeness.

The poem's tone is dreamy and nostalgic, evoking a sense of happiness and contentment. The use of sensory imagery, such as the taste of the wine, the feel of the nightgown, and the sight of the moonlight, creates a vivid picture of the setting and adds depth to the emotions that the speaker is experiencing.

The poem is structured with a consistent rhyme scheme, which creates a musical quality to the writing, and the repetition of the phrase "half on" adds a sense of balance and symmetry to the poem. The use of metaphors, such as "a sea of candles" and "mesmerized me like a lullaby," further emphasizes the romantic and enchanting nature of the moment.

Overall, the poem effectively captures the emotions and sensations of being in love and being lost in the moment with one's partner. The language and imagery used in the poem are sensual and tender, evoking a sense of warmth and comfort.

The poem "Drunk on a Summer Night" describes a scene where the speaker and their companion share a bottle of tawny port on a summer night. As the night progresses, they become more intoxicated, and the imagery shifts to describe their physical and emotional closeness.

The poem begins with the image of the ebbing tides and the nightgown covering the forte, which sets a calm and serene tone. However, as the speaker and their companion become more intoxicated, the language becomes more sensory and emotive, using words like "swirl" and "mesmerize" to describe the physical sensations experienced.

The poem also uses a lot of sensory imagery to evoke a mood of intimacy and comfort. For example, the reference to "laps that were mellow" and the combed hair creates a sense of tenderness and care. The image of the sea of candles surrounding the speaker creates a romantic and dreamy atmosphere.

The poem also uses repetition and parallelism to create a sense of rhythm and structure. The lines "half on the Port wine, half on the candle light" is repeated at the beginning and end of the poem, framing the scene and emphasizing the intoxicating effect of the environment.

Overall, the poem "Drunk on a Summer Night" captures a mood of intimacy, sensuality, and dreaminess. The use of sensory imagery and repetition creates a hypnotic effect, and the poem evokes a sense of comfort and closeness between the speaker and their companion.

所有跟帖: 

你跟Chat玩耍得好开心啊!仲夏醉酒:) -浮云驰- 给 浮云驰 发送悄悄话 浮云驰 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 14:22:46

把chat懵醉 -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:18:45

赞! -梧桐之丘- 给 梧桐之丘 发送悄悄话 梧桐之丘 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 14:50:48

谢谢 -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:19:16

这首读过,确实写得好,所以印象深刻 -nearby- 给 nearby 发送悄悄话 nearby 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 15:22:55

赞! -lovecat08- 给 lovecat08 发送悄悄话 lovecat08 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 15:35:49

谢谢猫和虎班长 -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:20:50

不醉无爱,不爱无醉。 -LYJiang- 给 LYJiang 发送悄悄话 LYJiang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 16:53:45

精辟 -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:21:15

棒。奇怪的问,颤音会不会不是男的?:)这么浪漫的环境,难道说,有个地方不该 -ling_yin_shi- 给 ling_yin_shi 发送悄悄话 ling_yin_shi 的博客首页 (33 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:00:54

哈哈哈,下次我去找个首18+的贴这里 -颤音- 给 颤音 发送悄悄话 颤音 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:22:37

同问 :-) -nearby- 给 nearby 发送悄悄话 nearby 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2023 postreply 19:52:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”