贝利给内马尔的信

来源: 东风再起 2022-12-09 18:49:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1290 bytes)
回答: 天堂与地狱东风再起2022-12-09 16:30:49

“I saw you grow up, I cheered for you every day and finally I can congratulate you on equaling my number of goals with the Brazilian National Team,” Pele wrote on Instagram. “We both know that it’s much more than a number. Our greatest duty as athletes is to inspire. Inspire our colleagues in the profession today, the next generations and most of all inspire all who love our sport.

Unfortunately, the day is not the happiest for us, but you will always be the source of inspiration that many aspire to become. I’ve learned as time goes by the more our legacy grows. My record was set almost 50 years ago, and no one has come close to it until now. U got there boy This values the greatness of your @neymarjr.

However, you know, as I do, that no number is greater than the joy of representing our country. I’m 82, and after all this time I hope I’ve inspired you in some way to make it this far. More than that, I hope your achievement infect the millions of people who follow you to defy what seems impossible.

His legacy is far from over. Keep inspiring us all I will continue to punch the air of happiness with every goal you score, as I did in every match I saw you on the field.”

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”