我想问的是搞激发一个人内心violent一面的活动好吗?考虑到美国社会安全性越来越差。。。娃在小说中描写主人公杀了一个人

来源: 两女宝妈 2023-08-01 12:35:50 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3333 bytes)
回答: 哈哈哈,大家还是慕强啊LOL可能成功的P2023-08-01 12:27:21

的场景,我当时看了纠结了挺久的...

I looked at Hisako, wondering if I should really do what I was about to do. She looked so innocent, like any other normal school girl, yet, as I took a closer look, I could see the evil inside her eyes, a drop of blood red amongst a sea of warm amber. My arm was still around Hisoka, a comforting expression, how deceiving indeed. So many times people did that very same thing to me so many times, and yet, I didn’t think about how those might’ve been my last moments. How could I do this to someone? I thought of the moral issues about what I was to do very soon, however, there was no point in dwelling on the past, and the only thing I could do was to focus on the future.

I slowly raised my forearm, slowly just behind her neck, and in one swift movement, I struck Hisako on the back of her neck as she fell limp on the ground, with a few glimmers of blood being coughed out before she landed with a thud. The impact was barely noticeable, yet it rang a thousand times more as I contemplated what I had done. I grabbed my wrist, and gently rubbed the pain away as I tried to remember what I was here to do; I couldn’t believe what I had just done, and the only evidence was to be carried away as I retreated into the thick jungle. I was a firm believer in the fact that justice needed to be carried out, no matter what, however, I had never anticipated a point where I was unjust. I tried to imagine a situation where everything was “normal” and I had done that to a normal schoolgirl on a normal day and I had just gone out and knocked her out cold and the police didn’t have any leads. Would I have turned myself in? Would I have instead just opted to save myself and not say anything? It was a moral dilemma I thought I would have an instant answer to that I was now speechless to.

所有跟帖: 

看到她做了一些道德思索,我心里觉得好受不少 -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2023 postreply 12:39:28

不用纠结,男孩子小时候不都打打杀杀的画天人打仗,大了知道和平就好 -zaocha2002- 给 zaocha2002 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2023 postreply 12:47:15

有道理:) -两女宝妈- 给 两女宝妈 发送悄悄话 两女宝妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/01/2023 postreply 12:58:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”