以Callabuy为例,网上购物安全吗?

来源: fish_fish 2019-07-07 14:02:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (35538 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ fish_fish ] 在 2019-07-07 16:03:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

我在Callabuy (www.callabuy.com) 上购买了四条Maxi Dresses。订货当天钱就被从信用卡上转走了,而不象其它公司shipping时才charge。然而,到货时间将近一个月,无法tracking,也找不到联系电话。网上联系,每次输入code都显示invalid,从来没有联系到厂家。

收到4件裙子,完全没有网上看的那样精致。两件wrong size,一件短裙,在膝盖以上。一件大小正确的和美国的size不同,完全不能穿。给厂家email联系,结果如下:

Me: Jul 3 9:20pm (美国时间)发现一件短裙,给厂家发信,附上了我order的具体情况包括网上的图

I ordered items as following. However, V Neck Floral Printed Bell Sleeve Maxi Dress and Round Neck Print Maxi Dress are not Maxi Dresses as shown in your images. They are short around or above the knee. Can I replace the two items?

Callabuy: Jul 4 2:29am

Dear Customer,

For your order 17719051346

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please take some pictures of the real item you received and send to us?

Please hang up the item(s) and take pictures clearly to show the problems you mentioned. So that your issue can be confirmed and solved timely.

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

xxx Wang (Name 1)

Me: Jul 4 9:25 am 我把wrong size delivery照片发过去,连同一开始的order

As the attached pictures, Autumn Spring Summer Long Sleeve Round Neck Chiffon Maxi Dresses (Image 1) is good. However, Round Neck Print Maxi Dress (Image 2 and 3) in yellow is shorter and the size is wrong (I ordered XL). Spring Summer Short Sleeve Round Neck Chiffon Elegant Floral Printed Maxi Dresses (Image 4 and 5) the size is wrong (I ordered XL). V Neck Floral Printed Bell Sleeve Maxi Dress (Image 6) is very short. Would you please send me your shipping address? Since it is all your mistake, please generate a label for free return so that I can return these wrong items to you.

Callabuy: Jul 4 10:49pm

Dear customer,

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Do you want to return ?

Looking forward to your reply.

If there is anything I can do to help, please just let me know, I will try my best to help you.

Enjoy your lovely day.

xxx Lei (Name 2)

Me: Jul 5 9:10 am

Like I mentioned last time, I am thinking about returning the three wrong items. Since it is due to your company's mistake, please send me the shipping address and the label for free returning like what Amazon does. Or please let me know whether you have other choice I can choose.

Callabuy: Jul 6 1:32am

Dear Customer,

For your order 17719051346

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please tell us the SKU of the items you want to return?

PLease tell us

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

xxx (Name 3)

Me: Jul 6 10:16 am

Please check the emails I sent before. Why your company just changed the person to take the responsibility to waste time? I found you have a very bad review and you sold the same product using another company named Charmmiss. Maybe it is better for me to give both companies bad review and warn people about it.

Callabuy: Jul 6 9:46 pm

Dear customer,

Good day,thank you for your e-mail.

For your order  17719051346

We feel so sorry for the inconvenience.

According to our Return & Exchange Policy, we accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the date of package reception and if the products are in new, unused condition with the original packaging.

If you want to send the items back for exchange or refund, the return-shipping fee needs to be afforded by yourself.

Considering the high shipping cost, we hope that you can keep the 3 items. As compensation, we will provide you with $10 refund.Is that okay for you?

xxx (Name 4)

Callabuy Lul 7 3:17am

Dear customer,

Thanks for your contacting and sorry for not replying in a timely way.

For your order 17719051346.

Sorry for that, but please kindly understand we can only refund you $6 , which is the largest we can offer you.So please let us know is it acceptable for you?

Sorry for the inconvenience again and hope for your reply and understanding.

Have a wonderful day~

xxx (Name 5)

我发信每次回信用的名字都不是一个人,而且明明已经说明情况还是重新询问,我在网上找了callabuy review,包括facebooktrustpilot:

Rajneeta Rajnee Sharma Omg i got 1 dress today out of 5 i ordered. Very digusted wit the quality.i literally threw it.in the toilet bin at wrk. Wrd of advise people dont get anything from this sight

Yolly-Bong Ocampo I agree!!!! disgusting!!!

Jevin Begum Rajneeta Rajnee Sharma when you order the dress from them how long did took you got the item
Bala Kapoor forever .they never send..dont pay otherwise you will loose money
Jevin Begum I place on the 5 may I can’t hold of them. Try everything what what shall I do now
Erika Livas They rip u off!
Bala Kapoor HI gys i dont know who r u i order on fb 3 dresses on march 27 and i did not get any response or any stuff its almost 6 weeks and you guys took money from my account and not replying me now whts happening my order # is 1771903277 and my email is akashkapoor001.ak@gmail.com

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/callabuy.com
Worst Company

I have dealt with a lot of companies but Callabuy is the worst.
I ordered a beautiful skater dress in mid April and received the item mid May. I wear an XL so I ordered a XXXL being that it’s coming from China and the sizes tend to be very small. The arm hole was very tight and I couldn’t get the nylon zipper to zip. The pretty patterned material was very scratchy.
The delivery was very slow with no date of shipping. Prior to shipping communication with this seller is non existent.
I returned the item 4 days after receiving it with tracking on 5/21. Have had multiple email dialogue with their customer service reps regarding my refund less S/H, they are very good at patronizing. It’s like they have a list of patronizing comments to choose from (select the corresponding sentence with the corresponding answer, click, check, done.) because some of the emails were “ditto”. I have reached my patronizing limit and have reached out to PayPal to resolve this issue.
If you are thinking about ordering from Callabuy and value your money DON’T.
BUYER BEWARE!
Too bad there wasn’t a ZERO star rating

The quality of the dresses is very poor

The quality of the dresses is very poor
The colours do not match the reality
The stylish dresses you see through the adds have nothing in common with the dresses you get
Also it is not possible to write a negative review on the Callabuy site either
One star is too much

Dont order from callabuy!

I ordered 4 items, my credit card was charged immediately. I was guaranteed these items in 7-15 days. 25 days later I was advised they were shipping 3, but would not refund due to a PayPal dispute. I am still waiting on refund - and PayPal closed case saying items were delivered when they were not.

Horrible customer service

My first purchase was actually a good experience, quick shipping, and still love the dress… Much better quality than I expected. However, my second purchase has been a nightmare. Finally got them to tell me where to return it after them offering me a $3 and $4 credit towards another purchase… Like I’m going to buy from them again!! The second purchase took a month and a half to arrive, and I tried to cancel it because I wanted it for a specific event, but they would not allow… Said it was already in the process of shipping. Of course they charged my card card instantly. Now they say because it’s an international transaction takes more time for my refund. This company is as bad as they get!

I star is being kind

I star is being kind. The dresses were inferior quality, raw un-hemmed edges, 4 sizes too small made of cheap see through cotton. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

I totally agree with rest of the reviewers negative feedback

I totally agree with rest of the reviewers, I do not have option to give 0 or negative rating. I did not see reviews before ordering, order shipped after 4 weeks later and the items that delivered were VERY CHEAP QUALITY, CAN'T BE USED AT LEAST ONE TIME. DON'T WASTE MONEY. I tried to return but do not see option yet, I think I have to contact them via email.

I really wish I would have read these…

I really wish I would have read these reviews before making a purchase from this company. In my 36 yrs of life I have never struggled so much in returning an unused item in it's original packaging. The company simply does NOT honor their refund policy whatsoever. They just give you the BIGGEST run around with no real answers. I have sent 8 emails requesting a return address where I can send the items back & have not received an answer. The sizes & quality of their dresses are extremely cheap (transparent/crinkled/small/shrunken) I hope I can at least warn others. These dresses were nothing worth what I paid.

IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER YOU ARE ONE OF A SMALL HANDFUL. CLOTHS ARE CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!!
SEWN BY A 5 YEAR OLD!
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT
WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

DON'T BUY

I would give Callabuy no star but the review needs at least 1 star to begin. The dresses came in very bad cut, poorly sewn, miss-sizing, terrible fabric. So don't go with photos and measurements from the website.
I spent 2 months 22 days to chase on merchandises (ordered March 7th), then returned (May 2nd) and refund is never came as Callabuy promised. Luckily I used Paypal as a trustworthy payment type. I take my claim to Paypal yesterday with proof and they refund refund me money the same day.

Wrong sizes shipped

Wrong sizes shipped, clothing is extremely crappy quality !

I put one star because that's how you…

I put one star because that's how you get the dialogue box to be able to write a review. But honestly this company is a minus 100! I ordered a dress that was wrong size, the pattern of the web site picture was not respected so I got a dress that looked nothing like the website picture. It was poorly sown. Just like other commenters I was offered to keep the dress and they offered a 10$ compensation. I spent 40$ for this . It's all garbage.ì

Absolutely pathetic

Absolutely pathetic! fabric is worthless and size is not correct... requested for a refund and return of item and I was informed that I should return the item to an address in China or I could keep the item and they would refund me one third of the cost... beware... don't buy anything from this site....

Kind of a scammer

Kind of a scammer. Pretty pictures in their website, but Super POOR quality items you will receive. POOR sewing, POOR fabric, POOR cut. A bunch of garbage.

Couldn’t give negative stars ..

Couldn’t give negative stars ... Clothing horribly mis-sized for US market. 2XL & 4XL (according to their carts) about our size medium or large. I’ll find somebody to sell it to locally. Not pleased with cut or fabric either.

尤为重要的是,我发现网上订购的网站callabuy, boutilife, charmmiss, ladycalla, BerryLook都在卖同样的dresses。请大家不要上当。网上购物之前要google一下trustpilot, BBB scam tracker和facebook。其它三个不同名字的公司在上面的review也很糟糕。Callabuy自己公司网站上,customer无法发布发布review,网上好的review都是他们自己做的,大家可以试试能不能发布自己的review。

BerryLook's review:
Rating: 1.4/10 - ‎3,716 reviews
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.berrylook.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Charmmiss-home-797062057313169/posts/
Charmmiss只有facebook在做广告。有意思的是很多angry sign,但comments都被删除了。

boutilife and callabuy use the same phone number as contact information

所有跟帖: 

这应该是中国大陆的公司。马上联系信用卡公司,告知被骗,信用卡公司会退钱。 -woyawoya- 给 woyawoya 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2019 postreply 14:27:44

是大陆的公司 -fish_fish- 给 fish_fish 发送悄悄话 fish_fish 的博客首页 (504 bytes) () 07/07/2019 postreply 14:46:31

去信用卡公司file dispute, 这其实就是欺骗 -esther008- 给 esther008 发送悄悄话 (56 bytes) () 07/07/2019 postreply 17:10:01

像这种不知名的网店最好不用,我网上订东西都是线下熟悉的实体店,有信誉保证。 -Qiufengchui- 给 Qiufengchui 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2019 postreply 20:40:27

同意,也上过当,以后只买熟悉牌子的 -新年好运- 给 新年好运 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2019 postreply 20:18:00

文学城上又一个广告,Charmwish和Charmmiss的网页基本相同。 -fish_fish- 给 fish_fish 发送悄悄话 fish_fish 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 07/08/2019 postreply 07:34:27

Everdoma, Charmmiss, Charmwish, Callabuy, Boutilife... -fish_fish- 给 fish_fish 发送悄悄话 fish_fish 的博客首页 (59 bytes) () 07/08/2019 postreply 07:43:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”