为什么要别人来写,you are already writing your own script.

来源: Lily168 2016-10-27 19:00:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1292 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Lily168 ] 在 2016-10-28 10:22:34 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

These photos are a continuance of your last narrative, and you "wrote" it as a second chapter of your train station story.  The grey 2-piece ensemble is restrained and safe in its color, classic and retro in its cut, but those large checkerboard squares provide the surprise element and a refreshing and bracing jolt from the risk-taking.  The scale of those big squares is really pushing the limit but is controlled by the low key grey, the subtle flounce of the  bell-shaped skirt and the luxurious weight of the fabric - so you were able to pull off the look.  I also think the elbow sleeve length is a crucial design element here - if it were long sleeve length,  the checkerboards would have become too much and overwhelmed everything else.  The gentle graceful curved flare of the hem also tempers the rigidity imposed by all those hard geometric shapes.  This dress looks the best when it's in movement as in pics 2-4 and 2-6.

That's how I read your story.  It's an interesting story, well told, and it feels authentic, because its uniquely yours and you wrote it.  I am also wondering if the retro effect could be enhanced if you turn some of the pictures into black and white.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”