我的一些感念:

来源: zephyr2012 2014-01-30 16:21:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1314 bytes)

Christian Dior   is very different from before, when John .G  was there. John was working in the theater after he finished school, his design and show was very theatrical .    now days Christian dior  is youthful and energetic.

Jean paul gaultier  I really love him ,  颓废到骨子里,但他的颓废充满生机和清醒。

victor & Rolf  are truly artists. their designs always structure orientated , well constructed . some times experimental 。 this new  collection seems quite flat ,  may be an new experimental  idea? did they hired ballerina to do the show?

valentino is great.  keep the quality and craftsmanship , aesthetic .....  but it is belong to the new world now. I watch the documentary movie " the last emperor -  valentino" I know it was the time for him to step down. 

the N0.24 model your favored , she looks like the first lady of France . I like N0.26  too.

beautiful pictures and great selections , thank you very much for showing  us.   I will e-mail to my friends.  zephyr

所有跟帖: 

和你聊几句~ -bambooseven- 给 bambooseven 发送悄悄话 bambooseven 的博客首页 (219 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 18:05:04

hi, beautiful chatting. we are going to have good chinese new ye -zephyr2012- 给 zephyr2012 发送悄悄话 zephyr2012 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/30/2014 postreply 18:07:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”