看着舒服,看看review很糟糕,没想到cole haan出这么脚痛的鞋。

来源: Caterpillar123 2013-07-21 18:47:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (20503 bytes)
回答: 看着挺舒服的。😄悠悠01102013-07-21 18:40:33

Shoe freak

1 / 5
Written byRoni12
Atlanta, GA, USA
I purchased these pumps because of the Nike Air and the classy look.
I have tried everything(pads,stretching and more pads) to make these shoes comfortable. I can't decide what is wrong with them and why they hurt and make my feet ache. I am a flight attendant and it is necessary to have nice looking pumps but they MUST be comfortable!
The combination of Nike Air and Cole Haan sounds good but this shoe is the most uncomfortable shoe I have ever had!
6out of 6found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?yesno
Do NOT buy these shoes!
1 / 5

Written byJSinAtlanta
Atlanta GA
I really wanted the shoes to work because they are very attractive. I even tried different sizes. The shoes are very stiff and very uncomfortable. My feet were sore after a very brief period of time. I even tried stretching them but that did not help.
4out of 4found this review helpful.
Not so comfy..
1 / 5
Written byBirdy
Lexington Park, MD, USA
I purchased the Chelsea low pump and this shoe is inconsistent in sizing. The 9 were too big and the 8.5 were loose in the heel and narrow in the toe area. I wore 2 times and they were okay however, after that they feel painful in the toe area and just uncomfortable. So my biggest complaint is that I now own a pair of expensive shoes and can't wear them. Quite saddened by this especially because the great reputation Cole Haan shoes have!
10out of 11found this review helpful.
Perfection
5 / 5
Written byshops2much
Pitt*****oro, NC
Quite possibly, the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Fits true to size, and even though patent, they are not stiff. The heel height is perfect for me and the platform contributes to the incredible ease of wearing, even for lengthy periods.
29out of 30found this review helpful.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”