zappos, overstock, amazon, 6pm... need i say more? I totally und

来源: 文学城的笔名的笔名 2012-12-16 08:32:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (918 bytes)

dont be too hard on yourself. i am more of a stress shopper, i shop to relieve stress and depressing thoughts. I am also a sales addict, which does not help...the sales sign has a paralyzing effect on me. :) I have gotten much better over the years, but still give in to it once in a while, especially around holiday sales season. Here are some tips for whatever they are worth: 1. close the browser promptly once you have finished browsing. 2. ask yourself the question "do i need this? do i really need this?!" if the answer is yes, ask yourself 1 more time. 3. let the items sit in the shopping cart overnight and sleep on it. 4. find other distractions. 5. try to only shop at places that offer free shipping and return shipping, it helps when you are in need of the "regret pills". In the end, what women do not enjoy a little impulse shopping! :) It is not the end of the world! move on and lighten up! :D

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你的建议。想想我真的就是这样的,往往是干着活儿突然就觉得要对自己好点儿,就点击了那些网站。我懊恼的是觉得自己现在自制能力变差 -左转海螺- 给 左转海螺 发送悄悄话 左转海螺 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 09:13:17

it is perfectly fine to do that once in a while, to treat yourse -文学城的笔名的笔名- 给 文学城的笔名的笔名 发送悄悄话 (218 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 10:11:50

感动。 -左转海螺- 给 左转海螺 发送悄悄话 左转海螺 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2012 postreply 10:25:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”