A wonderful review for Nordstrom Racks

来源: cherrytree09 2011-10-19 00:29:14 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2662 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ cherrytree09 ] 在 2011-10-19 00:30:16 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

from Sarah

I will never understand nor will I try to on why someone would want to sit in the wilderness, in the cold, in silence and camouflage, waiting for a duck, goose, deer or other doe eyed animal to come into range, only to shoot and kill it. After the animal is good and dead they will take pictures with the dead animal, pay to have it stuffed, then admire it on their wall.... But this is considered a sport, a male testosterone dominated sport which women shall never find any amount of interest in.

Discount shopping is my estrogen dominated, adrenaline pumping, feminine driven sport in my life that no man in my life will ever understand nor want to partake in. Nordstrom Rack is one of my favorite hunting grounds to do this in. The Lynnwood Nordstrom Rack gets a large amount of my "field time."

First we team together normally in teams of two.... anymore and the mission can become clouded. During the drive over the game plan is produced on outfits in which we are most desiring. We head right first straight into the new arrival section and separate both scouring the racks for the prized items. If the store is noisy the team relies on hand and head movements to distinguish like and dislike. Shoes are next. It is important to go through the entire shoe section before trying on as there are other same sized vultures looking to steal that cute pair of heels before you laid your eyes on them. Last comes the dressing room.... the hardest part of the mission. It is important for the team to stay close together during this time. The team is normally the same size or only a size apart so flipping of clothes between rooms is at times necessary. One must keep focused during this time. You are on a mission, Nordstrom Rack is trying to detour you with their small space and fluorescent lighting in the dressing rooms. Your ass is not going to look nearly as good in this lighting as you hoped. Beauty is pain and this will always be a painful moment, just grit your teeth and work through it. The team saunters through the accessories department perhaps finding that perfect patent leather bag they never even knew they wanted. Only to head towards the cash register. This is the 2nd most rewarding part of the mission. You watch item after item ring in for huge amounts less then you would have paid for it under good lighting and organized racks. The most rewarding part is when you see that pair of red heels on your shoe rack that you bought for a $100 less than retail. For a woman this is as good as any deer head mounted on a wall. Sports are about bragging rights, men have trophy cases, women have shoe racks....

所有跟帖: 

也是我必逛店,淘宝了许多便宜的好货。 -eric_in_chicago- 给 eric_in_chicago 发送悄悄话 eric_in_chicago 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 06:32:37

我在chicago读书时最常去的是在state street那间,another one(relative new) -chinesebuns- 给 chinesebuns 发送悄悄话 chinesebuns 的博客首页 (62 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 07:14:37

今天风大,扯呼 -eric_in_chicago- 给 eric_in_chicago 发送悄悄话 eric_in_chicago 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 08:03:04

还有一个在我公司旁边,Northbrook, 才1.2 mile -Shanghaigirl98- 给 Shanghaigirl98 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 10:48:34

真太有趣了,我在想要不要也和朋友去form a team:)) -chinesebuns- 给 chinesebuns 发送悄悄话 chinesebuns 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 07:10:44

我一去那里就头疼。乱的不行 -家有小破孩儿- 给 家有小破孩儿 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 08:36:30

co 乱的不行 -北美金花- 给 北美金花 发送悄悄话 北美金花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 10:28:46

Weekday的中午去,没多少人 -eric_in_chicago- 给 eric_in_chicago 发送悄悄话 eric_in_chicago 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 11:12:22

溜班?哈哈!好办法,说不定碰到老板;-) -lezhuzhu- 给 lezhuzhu 发送悄悄话 lezhuzhu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 11:17:36

碰到老板就是TeamWork, -eric_in_chicago- 给 eric_in_chicago 发送悄悄话 eric_in_chicago 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 11:30:18

在那里要有很多耐心和时间,太多太杂 -逸帆- 给 逸帆 发送悄悄话 逸帆 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2011 postreply 20:47:26

去一次特别减肥 -lumom- 给 lumom 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2011 postreply 11:19:54

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”