Face Mask

来源: credit 2011-10-14 07:15:31 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (801 bytes)
Being pretty doesn't need to cost a fortune. In the past, I haven't focused on taking care of myself. talk about sacrifying? who buys? nobody, eventually.Today I share a simple recipe for making face mask right from your fridge in your kitchen.you mix honey and yorgurt together. you don't need a lot, indeed. you apply the mixture on your face and neck. massage it if you like. Rinse it well with warm water after 10 mintues. I re-do it 2 or 3 times last night just because I made too much at one time. The next morning, you will feel your skin is as sooth as a baby's bum.It is doable.Looking younger will make you feel younger. So next time, when someone can't recognize you in the crowd because you are exactly like those college students, other than smile to him, remember to say "I love you".:-)

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Face Mask
  • 'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says
  • Why Do Some People Learn Faster?
  • Citizen Kane (1941)
  • James Earl Jones
  • 所有跟帖: 

Honey, thanks for sharing! -Shanghaigirl98- 给 Shanghaigirl98 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2011 postreply 08:26:31

As sooth as baby's bum? -eric_in_chicago- 给 eric_in_chicago 发送悄悄话 eric_in_chicago 的博客首页 (12 bytes) () 10/14/2011 postreply 08:29:02

a smart girl indeed -memeyin- 给 memeyin 发送悄悄话 memeyin 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2011 postreply 11:49:33

Thanks for sharing,will give you feebacks on use of the mixture. -chinesebuns- 给 chinesebuns 发送悄悄话 chinesebuns 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2011 postreply 16:11:36

Very good idea... thx for sharing -糖果果- 给 糖果果 发送悄悄话 糖果果 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/14/2011 postreply 18:52:20

一会儿就试, 谢谢! -如意妈- 给 如意妈 发送悄悄话 如意妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/15/2011 postreply 11:12:22

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”