By Ricky, you mean Prince of Travel, the Canadian Chinese?

来源: goingplaces 2023-02-05 21:16:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1540 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2023-02-05 21:41:53 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

住在加拿大的北京小伙子? 他做得很好

https://princeoftravel.com/about/

I follow his blog since a few years ago when he was still holding a job while building the blog.  He is smart to develop the blog which aims to the Canadian audience, with not many competitors like in the US.

Ricky grows his business following the model of "Lucky", Ben of the One Mile At A Time.  Ben started his career when he frequented Flyer Talk.  His handle was like Luckycoinxxxxx  something like that, and was still in school... 

Ricky has the same philosopy on award travel as mine - One day he said he finally realized it, the miles and points are primarily used to LIFT UP the quality of travel,  NOT for free travel.  That was about a year and a half before he finally quit his job and devoted full time on his blog.  I am glad to see he succeeded, the same way as Lucky - make a good living by doing something they most enjoy doing.

Many people who started this just think about "free" travel - There is NO free travel because the spend you use to cumulate funny currencies, can also earn you a 2% cash rebate - but the funny currencies would make your trips much nicer, much more enjoyable, and worth a whole lot more than 2% return on your spend...

所有跟帖: 

Ricky Zhang做的不错,信息比较准确。Lucky 这种大咖一年全天候的在travel. 我们做不到为了旅游而旅游 -土无垠- 给 土无垠 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2023 postreply 21:33:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”