心痛

来源: chenfang17 2012-05-13 11:26:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2308 bytes)
回答: 想帮我的朋友,请进来随便20102012-05-13 06:22:01

Have to share my story with you.

I told him that I was thinking about him all day and night. I told him that I couldn't sleep or eat because of him. He was surprised and then laughed. And he started to talk about something else.

I didn't know why I had to tell him how crazy I was about him. At that time I just knew that I had to. I couldn't do it alone, I needed his help.

I invited him for lunch every Thursday. We talked about a lot of things. He was talking most of the time. I was content just looking at him, hearing his voice. It lasted about 3 month.

The day before I started working full time, we were sitting there, I felt so strongly connected with him, I couldn't help. I tried to kiss him on the lips.

He pushed my body away gently and said “no” firmly. I tried again, And he said no again. I said “ I just want to taste your lips.” He said “You will want more later”. It was such a humiliating moment for me.

But to be honest, he was right. He knows human nature better than I do. Maybe that is why I was crazy about him. Something in him is so much better than me. I guess I was drawn into it and wanted to possess that thing by possess him.

After that, we were still seeing each other 3 to 4 time a week (hobby related with many people around). I started to practice Zen Meditation. By the way, “Ending the pursuit of happiness” by Barry Magid is a good book. It has helped me tremendously. I am seeing the light at the end of tunnel now.

随便2010, trust me, you cannot do it alone. You need his help. Tell him face to face that how crazy you are about him, tell him that you can not eat or sleep because of him. Any feedback from him will only help you move one small step forward. As long as you keep moving on, you soon will see the light at the end of tunnel.

所有跟帖: 

让你哥哥或妈妈抽你两耳光你就清醒了。~~ -秒秒 - 给 秒秒  发送悄悄话 秒秒  的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/13/2012 postreply 11:33:56

thanks for sharing! -随便2010- 给 随便2010 发送悄悄话 (538 bytes) () 05/13/2012 postreply 15:13:04

回复:thanks for sharing! -chenfang17- 给 chenfang17 发送悄悄话 (658 bytes) () 05/13/2012 postreply 16:02:06

that's the very last thing I want -随便2010- 给 随便2010 发送悄悄话 (1730 bytes) () 05/13/2012 postreply 21:49:03

You know exactly what situation you're in and what you should do -sweetbug- 给 sweetbug 发送悄悄话 (331 bytes) () 05/14/2012 postreply 09:50:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”