贴一个非死不可上帆船的传染科医生朋友的贴和回应

来源: 颤音 2020-10-23 09:47:49 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (26178 bytes)

他经历很有意思, 父亲医生, 他和父亲关系很差, 和朋友开了一个gym在SC, 到了快40, 想读书, 本科-PHD-MD, 我帮着大老板指导了他的PHD, 知道那时他还有红脖子特征, 挺惊讶他变成最坚定的穿黑, 他来读PHD还是为了爱情, 结果fiancee和他分了, 没得到爱情,得到了学位,LOL

名字懒得删了请别人肉

XXX

October 21 at 2:54 PM  · 

This is just another example of the Far-Right disinformation campaign to win an election at the expense of the national health and scientific principles. For all of those who still inexplicably support Trump because any criticism at all is "Fake News", this is proof that the real propagation of fake news is coming from the White House. And if your support of Trump is based on actual disinformation, please rethink your position. If you, after an objective re-assessment still support him, then so be it but I urge you to at least consider this.

How a Covid-19 origin theory backed by Bannon unraveled

CNN.COM

How a Covid-19 origin theory backed by Bannon unraveled

A respected Chinese virologist authored two studies that attempted to prove the novel coronavirus that causes Covid-19 was engineered in a Chinese lab. The discredited reports link to Steve Bannon.

Comments

Chris Sceery

JFC when does it stop?

· Reply · 1d

Angela Simms

How do you tie this do Trump or White House

· Reply · 1d

Mark D Sides

Angela Simms EASY - this fabrication was engineered and paid for by Steve Bannon and the Trump Faction of what is now left of the Republican Party. Trump was stupid enough to, as a seated president no less, say publicly that the virus was engineered by… See More

The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2

NATURE.COM

· Reply · 1d

Mark D Sides

Angela Simms And to plead "plausible deniability" will not fly here. Either you say that Trump new or is stupid or is a puppet or all of the above.

· Reply · 1d · Edited

Angela Simms

I saw only where Banona former member of WH staff had this person publish this study, nothing that said Trump had anything to do with it.

· Reply · 1d

Angela Simms

Banona

· Reply · 1d

Angela Simms

Banon

· Reply · 1d

Mark D Sides

Angela Simms Reads the rest of my reply. And I get it, if you are an historical conservative, you do not want to even consider Biden. You want the "outsider" to "drain the swamp." You do not want the Republican incumbent to be the person that I see. But, and I say this with all due respect, if you place a frog in hot water he will jump out; if you put him lukewarm water and slowly heat it up, he will sat there complaisant until he boils. I know a lot of Republicans wanted to believe that Trump would be a good thing for Washington but then one thing (well we'll let that go), then another (well we'll let that go),and another (well we'll let that go, too). Think back seriously. How much have you "let go?" I see the water as boiling!

· Reply · 1d

Angela Simms

Mark, it's not that I implicitly trust Trump, nor do I have any delusions that he is going to do all of the things he has said but, I do trust him more than Biden who has been in office for over 40 years and little to nothing to help this country. I'm not trying to convince you to vote for anyone other than who you believe you need to vote for but my opinion is that Trump is the lesser of two evils

· Reply · 1d

Zan Jackson

Mark I always thought you were a smart man. Biden has been in office for over 40 years. How does he have a new plan for this country. He wants to increase taxes. Harris will eventually be the president. You are a Doctor. Biden has dementia and this is a ploy to get the left wing agenda in place. You as a physician will be hurt more than most of us.

· Reply · 17h

Mark D Sides

Zan Jackson As a physician, I cannot support Trump. He has undermined the medical community every single day and has played politics at the detriment of my patients. Additionally. He has undermined the US Republic in innumerable ways as I've detailed in multiple posts. Biden is not my choice and I was hoping that Romney would be able to take the nomination in the convention but that was outlawed in '72 after Reagan attempted it in '68. Trump has NOT drained the swamp but recruited more alligators. He is a puppet of the far right and this is to the detriment of the Republican party. The Biden platform will not increase taxes on people making less than 400K . Biden does not have dementia but has a stutter, completely different. If anything it is an indication that the brain is working more quickly! I am convinced that Trump, on the other hand has has Lewy body dementia or another frontotemporal dementia. And I'm actually serious about that. He will not release his medical records, the "test" that he said he aced is used for progression of dementia not diagnosis. I am a clinician but I am also a cancer researcher. Trump has cut the NIH budget every year and in a vindictive budget for 2021, has cut it 14% while Biden is promoting a "moon-shot" initiative for Cancer Research. Trump pulled out of the WHO again in a childish vindictive maneuver in the middle of a pandemic when we need the international reach of the WHIO the most!

· Reply · 17h

Mark D Sides

Zan Jackson And as a Christian, I would assume that you could support a devout Catholic over whatever hypocrite Trump seems to be . . .

· Reply · 17h

Angela Simms

Trump is no more a hypocrite than the one running against him who is supposed to be a Catholic but supports abortion which is against every teaching of the Catholic Church. I don't personally condone abortion except for medical reasons or in case of rape. I think everyone has the right to make up their own mind about abortion, but I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. I also don't think that me as a tax payer should have to pay for someone's abortion, again except for medical reasons, to save the life of the mother.

· Reply · 17h

Ike Okereke

Angela Simms if you want abortion to be illegal based on your religious beliefs, why should it matter whether conception happened during a rape? I just don’t understand how some people pick and choose which parts of the Bible to follow.

· Reply · 16h

Mark D Sides

Angela Simms On a purely fiscal conservative argument for abortion for Medicaid patients (the only place that your tax dollars could be used for abortions) - If you look at the cost of a single procedure for termination of an unplanned pregnancy (less expensive than the cost of delivery!) verses the cost medical care through the prenatal and delivery, pediatric costs, subsidized child care which will be needed otherwise the single mother cannot re-enter the workforce or full support for the mother and child until school age, etc. So "my taxes should pay for it" is not a valid argument from the (Republican) fiscal conservative perspective. And I agree that abortion should not be used a primary means of birth control. How about (most importantly) sex education! But the republicans have outlawed this in schools by "Conservatives." And if not sex education and reproductive education, then how about subsidized condoms and birth control options; but this has been outlawed by "Conservatives." Subsidized abortion is not actually on the ballot in the US, just in Louisiana where they are using the wording of the amendment to keep Medicaid from paying for abortions. But a "conservative" supreme court could possibly infringe on Roe to make abortions inaccessible for everyone, subsidized or not!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!